18.

18 | 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗦
warning: sexual content!

"Can you wait?" you heard Jean from behind you, trying to stop you. You sighed, turning around, waiting for him to speak up.

"What."

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you."

He sighed, walking closer towards you. "Hear me out Y/n."

"I'm all ears," you said, crossing your arms.

"I did crush on Mikasa for like, ever since I met her. But she never saw me more than a friend."

"That's cute. But that's not what I want to know."

"What do you want to know then?"

"Were you really using me as a distraction to get over her? And don't you dare lying."

He sighed and even hesitated to answer. Anger was filling your body and you felt like your blood was boiling. Was that really all fake?

You couldn't help but chuckle. "Bye."

He grabbed your arm slightly, turning you around. You snatched him away in an instant. Don't fucking touch me."

"Y/n, listen-"

"Will you answer my question?" you said, getting impatient.

He sighed. "At first, yes but-"

You backed away, trying to walk away but he stopped you once again, walking infront of you.

"That was before I thought we were getting serious. I'm not even interested in her anymore. Really-"

"Glad I could help you get over her. Good for you."

This time you really wanted to escape from him. You were mad and sad. You and him weren't official, yes. But you knew each other for a month now, and you really started to like him. For what? Only to find out he was using you as a distraction.

"Y/n-"

"If you dare to follow me, I'll cut your balls."

Going upstairs to find the bathroom, you locked yourself in it, taking deep breaths. You weren't going to cry, No. You're better than that. You knew your worth and wouldn't dare to get sad over a male.

Fixing yourself in the mirror you took deep breaths. You were angry, yes. But you wouldn't let yourself down and ruin your night because of this. Leaving the bathroom, you bumped into a figure, making you step back.

"Babe, I'm sorry," she said, grabbing your arms to help you get back your balance.

Mikasa. You weren't mad at her? Why would you? "Don't worry about it."

"Why aren't you with Jean? He's looking for you."

"He can suck my ass."

She rose an eyebrow. "What happened?"

When you were about to explain, she stopped you and grabbed your hand softly, pulling you into a room.

And so you explained everything, and you could see how mad she got. "This motherfucker."