24.

24 | 𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗧

"Okay, so what's the matter with you guys?" Armin asked as he was sitting infront of you and Jean.

Looking at Jean and waiting for him to start, you gave up after realising he won't any time soon. So you did yourself.

"Well, it all started after his Birthday. When I found out about him using me to get over Mikasa," you started.

"Just when we thought it's settled, he kept getting jealous of Eren and I. He acts so overprotective when i'm around him but complains when I ask him why he's so caring for Mikasa? He always looks for her, makes sure she's okay, like- that's really sus if you ask me."

Earning a scoff from Jean, he continued. "Okay and why aren't you mentioned the way you and Eren flirt all the time? 'CaN i bRaId yOur haIr EReN? oH mY gOod yOuR haIr Is sO lOng~" he mocked in a high pitched voice.

"That's different. I don't look at him the way you look at Mikasa. Like you want to fuck her right here and there whenever she enters the room."

"Oh but when Eren makes sexual jokes that's okay? It's okay the way you're not even saying no and laugh?"

"Because I know he's joking- I even talked to him about you and he helped me. He isn't that type of guy like you think he is. And if he would, he wouldn't tell me to try it with you. How can you even be so negative about him when he literally said you're his homie and he wants you to be happy?"

Jean didn't expect this and it was obvious by the frown on his face.

"Yeah. You are a shit person," you scoffed.

"Okay okay guys so..." Armin clapped his hands, gaining both your attention.

"What i'm hearing and see is, that you both are very jealous and possessive towards each other. Jean gets jealous over you and Eren. You get jealous over Mikasa and Jean."

"Yeah..."

"And what are you suggesting?"

"Well, I do have an idea. I don't know if it's a good one though," he nervously chuckled.

"Spit it out."

"What if, you both spend the day with the people you get most jealous of. Y/n with Eren, Jean with Mikasa?"

"And do what?"

"That's the thing. No rules. No nothing. What important is that you two will eventually realise something."

"Maybe even get close to each other? Kissing or more? Just to see and prove if you might have feelings for them."

You looked over Jean to get any kind of reaction from him. He just looked down, thinking.

"I don't want Eren laying his hands on Y/n."

"Well, and I don't want you laying your hands on Mikasa."

Armin sighed. "Guys stop. You two aren't even an official couple so you have no right to say that. Just spend the next day with them, and do whatever you want to do. And even if one of you do something with them, that only proofs that you guys aren't ready to date each other yet."