⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟎

Start from the beginning

"what is it? who are you? what do you want?" he asked, glaring at them all.

"hello, mr lovegood, i'm mark. we met a while ago, at the wedding. could we come in?" mark said and the man nodded, opening the door for them.

they took seats around a table with a pot as mr lovegood went to get cups. he filled the cups up with the liquid in the pot and handed them out.

"where's luna?" yunhee asked, wanting to see the girl she hadn't spoken to in months. she liked luna a lot.

"luna?" he repeated, a flustered look in his eyes. "she'll be along."

yunhee watched his reaction sternly and noticed there was something wrong. something had happened to luna. she didn't need her dreams to tell her that. she knew just from the way a person acted.

"so, how can i help you?"

"well, actually... at the wedding you were wearing a symbol around your neck."

"is it this?" mr lovegood asked, holding up the triangle symbol that was still around his neck. mark reached out to touch it.

"yes. that exactly. what we've wondered is, what is it?" mark asked, retracting his hand.

"what is it? well, it's the sign of the deathly hallows, of course."

"the what?" they all chorused.

"the deathly hallows. i assume you're all familiar with the tale of the three brothers."

mark and yunhee both said "no" whereas the other three said "yes". yunhee had never heard of it and felt like she was still lacking knowledge on magic and the wizarding world.

"i have it here." renjun said, taking the book out of his bag. he opened it to the correct page and was about to start reading when yunhee stopped him.

"could i read it?" she asked.

"of course."

he handed the book over to her and she began reading aloud. she took in every word she read about the three brothers and how what they asked death for would lead to the way they passed. once she was done reading, she closed the book, bringing herself out of her imagination and back into the real world.

"so there you are. those are the deathly hallows." mr lovegood said, staring out the window at the crows flying outside.

"i'm sorry, sir. i still don't quite understand." mark said.

"uh... where's that pen i had?" the man muttered as he frantically looked for his pen and some paper.

"here." yunhee handed him the pen she found on the floor next to the cupboard. he took it and began drawing on the paper as they all gathered around to watch.

he drew a line. "the elder wand. the most powerful wand ever made." then drew a circle. "the resurrection stone." and finally a triangle. "the cloak of invisibility. together, they make the deathly hallows. together, they make one master of death."

"that mark was on a grave in godric's hollow." jeno told them. "does the peverell family have anything to do with the deathly hallows?"