[11] He Kissed and She Kissed Back

DIXIES POV; when he told me why he lied to me, it made sense, I knew he would never lie to me for a bad reason and he never had done that before either, so part of me is wondering why that was the first thing that came to my mind. i just wanted you to feel good for once he said as he looked down in regret. Thank you I said, he looked up immediately, to check if I was still talking to him, what do you mean, thank you? I straight up lied to your face... he said concerned I know but you did it for a good reason and I appreciate you trying to make me feel better he smiled slightly just please dont lie to me again, even if it's only tests results, I want you to be able to be proud of your results and show people how capable you are I said as I hugged him, while sitting down, he hugged back and said how about that skate now? with a smile on his face

NOAHS POV; how about that skate now? I said smiling at her yeah sure! she said with a big grin. We grabbed our skateboards and headed out the door. My house was on the middle of a hill, if you turn left it takes you uphill to the town and if you turn right it takes you downhill, to a dead end. We went right and rode down the hill on our skateboards, I'll race you to the bottom I said sounding more confident than I was feeling, ok! she said as she slightly took the lead. As we got to the end, we both slowed down so we didnt hit the curb and go head first into the bushes. We both laughs as we hopped off our boards. She was going too fast and bumped into me, I caught her and stood her upright, you good? I said with a chuckle. She giggled and blushed mhm! she said with a smile on her face.

DIXIES POV; me and noah finished out skate and then we laid on the ground, beside and tree, and looked up at the stars in the sky. I held his hand subtly and gently, in case he wanted to let go, but he didnt, he held my hand and squeezed it gently. I shuffled a little closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. He let go of my hand for a second and then held it again with his other hand, so he could put his opposite hand on my head and stroke my hair. I like this... just me and you, relaxing I said, still staring at the stars, I like this too dix, I love the others and all, but I prefer when it's just the two of us he said as he kissed my head. I prefer when it's just us too I said as I turned my head to smile at him. 

NOAHS POV; when she turned her head to smile at me, our faces were really close. I leaned in and so did she, I kissed her and she kissed back, I pulled back and we both smiled at each other, I've wanted to do that for a while... I said, nervously. Oh yeah? she questioned, well me too she added with a smile. We... We can't do this... she added again, do what? I questioned. this she said pointing a finger at me and moving it back towards herself were best friends noah, I dont want to ruin any of that... yeah... Of course not! I said trying not to sound upset, she moved closer and laid her head on my leg, staring up at me. She smiled and reached her hand up to my face, she put it on my cheek and rubbed her thumb against it, best friends? she said smiling hopefully, I smiled back best friends I said reassuring her, we smiled at each other, and she closed her eyes, I put my hand on her head to let her know I'd protect her. 

DIXIES POV; I closed my eyes and I felt Noah's hand on my head, protecting me. I was really happy with noah, I always was. 

NOAHS POV; I stayed there, with dixie for about an hour, and then I picked her and the skateboards up and carried her half way up the hill, then she woke up. I stopped walking hello sleepyhead I said with a smile, I can walk from here she said, smiling big. I put her down and we started walking again, she leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked and I put my arm around her. When we got home, it wasnt very late so we went to the living room and sat on the couch, dixie sat beside me leaning onto me. We started watching the tv and she eventually fell asleep. I carried her up to my room and put her on her bed, as I tucked her in, she mumbled something hmm? I said, not quite sure what she was saying. Here... she said quietly, lifting her hand up and patting the beside her on the bed, you sure? I said as she smiled and nodded her head, I laid down beside her and she put her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach, I put my arm around her and we both fell asleep.

.

.

Now it's 8am and I'm posting again lol

Word count 1174