He Meant It Too [4]

NOAHS POV; we both sat into my car and sighed, my sigh was out of anger but dixies wasn't, hers was out of sadness, she missed having her happy parents, a tear fell and she threw her head back, I took her hand in mine and rubbed it with my thumb, I'm sorry I said wiping her tears with my other hand I'm fine she said fake smiling and trying to brush it off ok I said with a slight smile as I drove back to my house, I knew the minute I got out of my car I was gonna give her the biggest hug ever, she needed it. I drove home and parked the car I just need to pack a few things before we leave, okay? I spoke and she said yeah thats perfect with another fake smile how about you come with me because we both know I have no fashion sense I said with a smirk, she giggled and said that's a good idea, I can't have you embarrassing me I smiled and she smiled back, this time it wasnt a fake one ok let's go I said as I got out of the car and made my way to open her door for her, she got out and I just hugged her, we said nothing. I hugged her for a couple of minutes.

DIXIES POV; as me and noah were hugging, I couldnt help but breathe in his scent again, it was amazing! Now let's get you packed.... fashionably I said smirking at him, he smiled back down at me and held my hand, we walked inside, said hi to his parents and then went up to his room, once he was packed, we walked back downstairs to the kitchen where Mr. and Mrs. Beck were. were going away for the weekend noah said proudly to his mom and dad, Mr. Beck smiled at him, as if to say he was proud of noah, I just stood there and smiled until Noah said we should get going, she still doesnt know where were going with a smile on his face as he looked down at me, I giggled and playfully hit his arm. After we said goodbye to Amy and Tim, we got in the car and drove somewhere, the views on the way there were amazing and I still had no clue where we were going, as we got close to the place noah said put on this blindfold and me, being stubborn me, protested what no! You know I hate blindfolds I said in a slightly disgusted tone, he chuckled and said come on, dont be a fun killer with a smirk on his face, knowing I hated when he said that fine I whined and put on the blindfold.

NOAHS POV; after she put on the blindfold, we drove for another 5 minutes before we got to the beach hotel in Malibu. When I parked the car, she asked can I take this off now? she was so eager to take it off but I couldnt let her not yet I said as I got out of the car and closed the door, I made my way over to her side and opened the door for her, I gave her my hand and helped her stand up okay, follow me I said as I walked in front of her, forgetting she had a blindfold on and couldnt see, before I could correct myself, she had already asked and how do you expect me to follow something I can't see with a giggle, I chuckled before saying right, I forgot about that she giggled again and I said hold my hand and ill lead you we started walking as I was holding her hand and she said you better not let me fa-- she tripped and I caught her just before she hit the ground NOAH!! she screamed I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I got you now, I promise she stopped walking what are you doing I asked, I refuse to walk any further unless my blindfold is off, I dont feel like falling again dumbass I silently chuckled, no! You can't take your blindfold off yet, it will ruin the surprise well then I'm not walking she said, and thats when it hit me, I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside the hotel noah! Put me down she demanded no can do I said proudly knowing she hated being picked up, she sighed. I chuckled again and in no time, we were checked in and standing outside the hotel room, I put her down and said okay, on the count of three you can take it off, one.... two.... three....

DIXIES POV; I took the blindfold off excitedly, but all I could see was a wooden door it's just a door.... I said looking up at noah, he just laughed and scanned the key card open it he said smiling, I opened the door and my jaw almost hit the ground, in shock noah this is amazing! I said smiling but why? I asked for you, dumbass he said smirking and wrapped his arms around me from behind go inside idiot! he said chuckling, I walked inside, with noah following behind, this is awesome noah I turned around to face him thank you I said

NOAHS POV; she walked in and said this is awesome noah before turning around to face me thank you she added genuinely, it wasnt the same thank you that she would say after I drove her to school or said she could stay at my house, it was different, like she really meant it you're welcome I said brushing it off thinking I was just being weird about her saying thank you, I started to walk off to have a look at the bathroom when she pulled me back by the shoulder, she looked me dead in the eyes and said it again no noah, I mean it.... thank you I didnt know what to say so I just said and I mean it too, youre welcome with a bit of a smile. 

.

.

1031 words