FOURTEEN | rookie 12.

Start from the beginning

Even Naruto found himself in the same ticking irritation as Sasuke - But Sasuke's seem to go to the extent of him wanting to- "Fight me." Sasuke suddenly said to Lee. "I—" Neji looked over at [Name] to whom [Name] returned the look to Neji. "Huh..?!" Naruto yelled out in shock at the Uchiha. "What the hell is wrong with you..?!" Naruto then said to the Raven, who said nothing in return but only repeated to Rock Lee again to fight him.

Tenten looked on with a sly look, a smirk displaying on her face, the thought of Rock Lee losing to Sasuke seemed impossible to her. "Well I am the strongest Genin.., So I should give it a chance." Rock Lee then said to the Uchiha, Neji then looking over in his direction with a raised eyebrow at his comment about being the strongest. A quietness ensued within the group as Sasuke & Lee both looked at the staircase, no other words spoken as the two dashed down the stairs and left the others in the dust.

"Are you coming?" [Name] asked her brother & Tenten. The two looked at the dreadful staircases before both shaking their heads. "No..I think we know how this will turn out. You guys can go though, We'll come to get you guys if the fight runs over into the Exams." Tenten said to the two younger Genin's. [Name] nodded in understanding as she went down the steps along with Naruto to witness the fight.

The two stood atop the lower level of the stairs, approximately about 16 feet above Sasuke & Rock Lee's fight. The Uzumaki crossed his arms and laid them on the railing of the stairs, sighing out in boredom. "You think he's going to win..?" he asked to [Name], regretting automatically asking the question as he felt he knew what was going to be said. "He's strong." and he was right. "He can hold his own weight I suppose..I have faith in him.."

It took every ounce out of Naruto not to roll his eyes at the praising she single-handedly gave to him. "I thought you two hated each other..?" he then commented out of curiosity, he himself didn't know when to stop prodding at what bothered him most. "We never hated each other. It's just complicated stuff with our clans..and ambitions" she mumbled out, eyeing the boy as him and Lee squared off. "You know, I notice it." Naruto then said, little context included which left [Name] with a confused look.

"That—" Naruto paused, the scene before him catching him off guard as he noticed Sasuke copying the movements of Lee. "Never mind.." Naruto then dragged out in a mumble, "Maybe another time." and then his attention soaked into the fight more. [Name] stood by Naruto, also finding herself absorbed in the fight that went along below them. They seemed to be on the same prowess level, but she visibly noticed Lee's frustration and Sasuke's shit-eating smirk.

A smirk exhibited on the older boy's face, "How about this one..!" Rock Lee shouted out to the male Uchiha, before suddenly showcasing a move that [Name] had never seen before. Her eyes widen, and along with her Naruto & Sasuke did the same in reaction. A cloud of smoke puffed into the atmosphere as Lee prepared himself."LEE..! Stop it..!" And a turtle appeared?

"Huh—!" Naruto reached over the railings, shock written all over his face at what had just stumbled upon the team. "This couldn't get any more confusing..." [Name] mumbled out as she also watched in shock. A tassel of confusion riddled Sasuke's face too as he looked up at his two teammates with a look of irritation irked on his face. "You will not use that move to inflict pain upon a comrade." Another cloud of smoke puffed into the atmosphere, the turtle then transformed into a person.

"[Name]...are you seeing this.." Naruto commented to his friend, the Uzumaki looked on in shock at the appearance of the newcomer. "He looks like an older bushy brow! Why is there more of them..!?" Naruto screeched out, noticing the older bushy brows looking over in his direction, sending him a literal blinding smile. It was her brother's eccentric Jonin leader, Guy Sensei. "Now aren't you supposed to be in the Chunin exams room now..?!" he then scolded the boy.