Heroes meet demons

We see everyone in the bodega as Dimitri was seen stocking up the shelves in a color order.

Dimitri: There we go all done. Now I can move on outside.

He then walked to the door and opened it as he then saw a demonic being wearing a red suit and had deer antlers as he then opened his eyes looking at Dimitri as he then looked at him with wide eyes.

Alastor: Hell-

Dimitri then closed the doors as he paused for a moment and opened them again seeing Alastor.

Alastor: -o!

He then shut the doors again.

Dimitri: Uh, guys.

Enid: What?

Dimitri: There's a deer demon outside the bodega.

Ashton: What?!

Rad: Who?

Dimitri: What do I even do?

Ashton: Don't let him in!

Dimitri then looked at the doors as he saw Alastor looking at him as he then walked to the doors and opened them.

Alastor: May I speak now?

Dimitri: Uh... Yes?

Alastor: Alastor, pleasure to meet ya lad, quite a pleasure. Forgive my sudden visit but I was given wind about the Gremory heiress having a human boyfriend and I wanted to meet him.

Dimitri: That would be me.

Alastor: Ah, it is a pleasure to meet you young lad and I must say that Rias has made an excellent choice.

Dimitri: Thanks, I'm Dimitri, wait how do you know about the Gremory family?

Alastor: Oh, everyone in hell knows about the Gremory family.

Then Ashton pointed his sword at Alastor.

Ashton: Stop right there! I don't know what your game is but I am not letting you hurt anyone here.

Alastor: Oh, if I wanted to hurt anyone here *demonic voice* I would have done so already.

They then looked at Alastor.

Alastor: No, I'm here because we wanted to meet the Gremory Heiress' human love.

Dimitri: Wait, did you say "we"?

Alastor: Indeed I have.

He then pointed behind himself as Dimitri and Ashton leaned a bit to the side as they looked to see a group of demons were there.

Ashton: Let me get this straight, you guys came all the way from hell just to meet Dimitri cause you heard that he is with Rias?

Alastor: Why of course.

We then see a blonde girl with white skin come to Dimitri.

Charlie: Hi I'm Charlie, it's really nice to meet you.

Dimitri: Uh thanks.

We then see Enid was leaning on a wall as we see that a female anthropomorphic hellhound was leaning on the wall beside her as they both faced each other.

Loona: S'up?

Enid: S'up?

Ashton then saw Loona as she looked at him as he then blushed seeing her.

Dimitri: I think Ashton likes her.

Blitzo: That's Loona for ya.

Dimitri then looked down to see an imps along with two other imps.