What a night for a knight

We see a vehicle driving in the road as a crate was seen in the back as we see a girl wearing a green dress and hat was driving the vehicle as we go to the back as we see the crate open up to reveal a black suit of armor with glowing yellow eyes as he looked at the driver side and saw the girl. later on we see the mystery machine driving through the road as the group was seen in it as Dimitri was seen looking through his watch.

KO: What ya doing Dimitri?

Dimitri: Just looking through the aliens in my watch.

KO: *sees a hologram of an alien* What's that one?

The mystery machine then hit a pothole making Dimitri accidentally hit the watch as he was seen as an imp alien with the badge on his belt.

Dimitri: Jury Rigg!

Ashton: *looks at the back* Dimitri?

Dimitri then started to laugh as he then jumped to the driver side where Fred was at as he went to the pedals and was still laughing as Fred and Ashton then saw Dimitri removing parts from the pedals.

Fred: AHHHHH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MYSTERY MACHINE!?

Dimitri: Break! Break! Break! Break!

He then removed the brake.

Ashton: He's taking apart the van!

Fred: What kind of power is that?!

Dimitri: *holding a part* Awesome kind!

He then continued to remove the parts making the van move out of control.

Dimitri: *throwing out parts* Break brakes! Break brakes! *laughs*

Fred: Get him out of there!

Ashton turned into Bootleg and merged with the mystery machine and zapped Dimitri making him launch out of the van as he then crashed into a truck as he changed back as we see the group come out of the mystery machine as Fred saw that it was utterly ruined and promptly fainted

Ashton: What the heck was that for D?

Dimitri: Gimme a break, new alien. But look at this.

The others then saw the pickup truck and they saw the suit of armor in the driver side

Ashton: No way. The black knight. I know all about this guy!

Dimitri: But what's it doing in the driver side of a pickup truck?

Rad: Maybe he went out for the knight

Ashton: Not helping Rad.

Dimitri: Guys look there's a crate and a peice of paper.

He then held up the paper.

Ashton: It says "Deliver to the county museum." Well gang it looks like we're up to our armor plates in another mystery.

Dimitri: Then let's go.

We then see the group as they were at the county museum as they were seen walking to the entrance as they looked and saw that five girls were there.

Dimitri: Can we help you girls with anything?

Babs: Hi I'm Babs, this is Kara, Zee, Diana and Karen.

Ashton: Why are you five here at the museum?

Karen: We were supposed to meet Jessica here. She said she was helping out with a delivery to this museum.

Dimitri: Would the package for the museum happen to be a suit of black armor?

Kara: Yeah, why?

Ashton: Last night we found the pickup truck delivering the armor but it was in the driver's side.