A gaggle of galloping ghosts

We see a castle where a purple werewolf in green clothes watches the horizon when he sees the mystery machine driving close by and growls at it as we see the group driving.

Fred: There it is guys, franken castle. It's the only castle ever imported from stone to stone from Transylvania.

Velma: I can hardly wait to see inside it.

Daphne: I can, do you remember those stories about werewolves living in Transylvania?

Scooby: Werewolves?

Shaggy: Werewolves?

Dimitri: Check it out guys a gypsy wagon.

Ashton: "Fortunes told" oh let's stop.

Zee: Ashton, fortune telling is all nonsense.

Ashton: You're so mean!

Shaggy: Come on, let's go in. if you like your fortune told right Scooby?

Scooby: Yeah, yeah.

Fred: Ok, it might be fun.

Bakugou: Not for me. I'm staying here.

Ashton: Come on you.

Ashton then grabbed Bakugou as we then see them inside the gypsy wagon as we see a gypsy with a crystal ball.

Gypsy: So you want your fortunes told, gather round my pretties and we'll peer into the crystal ball. Spirits rise and spirits fall reveal your secrets tell us all! *looks at the crystal ball* Ah yes, you children are on a pleasure trip. But what's this? I see great danger as long as you stay in these mountains.

Jessica: What kind of danger?

Gypsy: Evil forces from the world of the dead!

Scooby: Werewolves! *hides underneath the table*

Shaggy: There are no werewolves Scooby, you come back here.

Scooby then popped his head out.

Rias: What does your crystal ball say about franken castle? That's where we're going.

Gypsy: Not the castle, the caretaker ranaway in fear today. I warn you, you will meet your doom if you go there.

We then see the group back in the mystery machine as they were driving to the castle.

Daphne: Maybe we shouldn't go to the castle, what if she's right?

Shaggy: Yeah, they say those werewolf cats come out like tonight when the moon is full.

KO: Yeah the moon is full.

Carmen: That's nonsense, we can't let a superstitious old gypsy scare us off.

Dimitri: She's right.

We then see them arrive at the castle as the drawbridge is closed up.

Dimitri: Hello? Is anyone here?

Ashton: Doesn't look like it.

Rias: The gypsy said that the caretaker was scared away.

Bakugou: Well since we can't get in, let's just leave.

The drawbridge then dropped down as the gang saw it.

Ashton: The caretaker must've come back. Let's check it out, Daph.

We then see the group walk to the entrance.

Velma: See? Everything is fine.

They then saw a vampire at the entrance.