the past

all I could think about was that day. the day I meet him.

it was morning in our village. you could hear the birds in the tree singing to you. As I walked down the road I walk past a boy who look the same age as me but I didn't say anything I was too scared. mother said that if I had friends they would treat me badly and leave me behind one day they would leave me; father thinks that a girl my rank should not be near them... people.

of course, I had to listen to him. so I would have to walk the streets alone. but I would always go to my favourite in the park sitting on a bench. when that boy from earlier came up to me he have black hair that was in a mohawk and an innocent face. he spoke...

"Hello, Genya Shinazugawa what's your name" I stayed quiet. " well I just wanted to know if you would be my friend " friend I didn't know what to say but I said "M-my name is y/n and I would love to be your friend " he looks happy after I said that.

" well y/n it's nice to meet you do you want to meet here tomorrow ?" he said to me with a kind simile. I nodded in response "That's great but I have to go and help my mother but I'm free tomorrow " he said before running off to his mother. all I could think of was the fact I made my first friend.

the next day

I was seeing him today I got out of bed and got in my f/c kimono with gold lining on. and went to the kitchen to Mother cooking. " good morning Y/n " she spoke I looked up to also see my father reading his book "Good morning Mother, Father I'm going out for a walk I hope it's ok." I said in a soft voice. "that's fine long as you get back before it gets dark." my father said looking at me as I nodded in agreement. and walked out the door.

when I got to my favourite spot in the park I could see Genya on the bench. when he saw me he had a big simile and said "I thought you were not going to come" I simile back and took a seat next to him and said," Sorry I took so long ".

we would talk and play with each overall day. he would talk to me about his problems at home and I took him about my parents. we were friends for a year but one day he didn't show up to our normal spot and that day turned into a week and that week turn into a mouth. then it hit me

he left...