Toni chuckles, "Well you've got a lot of experience."

Mickey turns around to narrow her eyes at her pregnant friend. "Ha ha ha."

"She's right," Fangs hands slide up to her shoulders. As he applies pressure, he leans into her ear, "You know I could help ease some of this tension, right?"

"That's not happening," she walks away from him to sit down on the couch next to Toni. "This isn't like one of your crazy visits to New York, Fangs."

Mickey is standing in front of the couch in her New York apartment, looking down at Fangs, who is settling into her very expensive couch.

"Your guest room is too cold," he rests his head on a throw pillow.

"Get up, Fangs," she deadpans. Mickey takes his hand and pulls him up from the couch.

Fangs follows behind her into her room. "That is a pretty big bed. And it looks so soft. And I'm so—" he yawns.

Once they're lying in bed with some random channel playing on the TV, Mickey looks up at him to see he's already staring at her. "I thought you were tired." His eyes are another story.

He reaches his hand to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "Not anymore."

"You sure Kev will be okay with this?"

"We have an open relationship, remember? He won't mind." Fangs leans forward to kiss her on the lips.

Mickey laughs to herself at the memory.

"She can't talk to her students about her experiences," Toni tells Fangs.

Mickey huffs dramatically. "Now can we please stop talking about my experiences and get back on topic?"

Toni says, "You are perfect for the job. And I'm not saying that because you have sexual experiences. I'm saying it because you're a smart, bad ass nurse, and you're more than qualified to teach this class."

"Don't make me blush," Mickey jokes. She yawns, "I should get going."

Fangs asks, "Why are you in the hotel still? Why don't you just rent a place?"

"Because I'm not planting any roots here."

On her way back to the hotel, Mickey makes a pit stop.

"Don't you have a class to teach tomorrow? It's late."

Mickey sits on a stool in front of the counter and grins, "But this is my favorite diner. I won't be able to sleep without something to eat, and I wanted to see if the apple pie tastes the same. Or have you ruined it?"

Tabitha's brown eyes glimmer with amusement as she cuts a piece of pie for Mickey.

Once the plate is in front of her, Mickey taps her hands on the countertop happily. "So. Tabitha Tate...has owning this diner always been your biggest aspiration?"

Tabitha has gotten herself a piece of the pie too. She takes a bite and swallows before answering. "I went to all these fancy schools through the years to become a CEO. I finally got a six-figure a year job in Chicago when Pop Tate told me he was retiring."