22

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I woke up in a plane? Yes right I woke up in a plane.

Firstly I was shocked, the last thing I remembered was being in our bedroom. But then I looked around and saw Luciano sitting besides me in some chair, with earphones and his laptop, probably doing business again. Although it wouldn't be bad if he would just do something fun. But no he has to be the Business man he is and do business everywhere he can.

"Luciano?" I ask, you could defiantly still hear the sleepiness in my voice. His head turns towards me as he heard his name being called.He smiles as he saw that I was awake and took his earphones out.

"Yes?" he asks, looking back at his laptop just after some seconds.

"When do we land?" I asked. I wanted to get off here as soon as possible and sleep in a normal bed. Although I have slept ok, but my back hurts so much and I'm still tired.

He glances at his watch and then turns back to his laptop, before answering, "In approximately 30 minutes." I sigh, why couldn't I just sleep till we would land. Now I have to kill 30 minutes of time before we would return to our new home.

I look back at Luciano and see him again typing away on his laptop, his earphones on. I look out of the window and could see the sun rising. Deciding to just get ready, I got up and went into the planes bathroom. I just splashed some water onto my face, used deodorant plus my favorite perfume and did my quick skincare routine. To be honest I was just too lazy to do my makeup, so I just put my hair in a new low bun and exited the bathroom, looking somewhat fresher.

I open the door and went back to my seat, looking out the window. I sigh and just waited till a flight attendant came towards us and told us to put our seatbelt on. Some minutes later and we were on the ground. We went towards a car and were driven to our new home, in New York. Luciano was all the time on his phone calling someone and talking on Italian, so I couldn't understand him. You know two can play the game.

I took out my phone too, and wrote with my Mom. They were already home, they didn't leave as late as we did, they left at 8pm Italian time.

"Mr. and Mrs. De Luca," the chauffeur called out, Lucianos head glanced up at him. "We are here." he said, I looked out the window on the beautiful house, more like mansion, that stood in front of me. My mouth opened wide in shock. Why would anybody need this much space?

The car came to hold in front of the massive entrance. I didn't even noticed that Luciano got out, till he opened my door and gave me his hand. "Come on, I will show you around." Luciano states, still on his phone while showing me around.

The mansion was massive. There were, two kitchens, two dining spaces, one formal and one informal, three living rooms, many more lounge ares, around nine bedrooms, with bathrooms plus closets, some more bathrooms around the house and even a cinema room, a gym, a fucking library and a fucking swimming pool. I haven't even seen the outside and was already stunned.

"And this will be our bedroom." Luciano states, as he opened a massive door. I walk in my mouth wide open. The room had a high beautiful ceiling with tall ass windows. From one of the beautiful big window you have the view of the massive backyard. The room had three more doors. I figured that one is for the bathroom, which had a big shower, bathtub, of course a toilet and two sinks. The other one was for the walk-in closet, which was large, in the middle was a little sofa and it even had a Dressing table.

Behind the third door was a blank room. Luciano told me that it could be used as a second walk in closet, a private office or a more separated lounge area. The room was cute, it had the high ceilings too, just as the master bedroom. But it gave more cozy vibes than the big bedroom right next door. It even has its own door to the hallway. I think you could do a lot of things with this.

Anyway, we went downstairs to eat some lunch, and then Luciano had to do some business again, as always. I wandered a bit around the house, just so I could remember where everything was. I was even introduced to the woman, who would look after our house when we wouldn't be here. She kindly told me that I could redecorate the house, if I want to, and that she would be here for any questions.

She was a nice lady, maybe in her late 60s. She even got me some flowers, which were my favorite, and some welcoming gifts. Her name is Mary, I don't know her last name because she said that I could only call her that.

Mary originally came from England, but has lived her for quite some time. She doesn't have family here, all of them are back in England but she visits them once a year, when she doesn't have to work.

I thanked Mary for her company, we have been talking till it was dinner time. She is a beautiful kind lady. I let her go home for the rest of the day, we won't be needing her presence for the day anymore.

I walked towards the kitchen, where I saw the cook cooking some fancy meal. I hope that it isn't something like the seafood soup that I ate in Italy. I sat down opposite to Luciano, who was reading something. He glanced up at me and then back down at the file in his hands.

The cook came into the dining room and brought the plates with him, putting them in front of us. To my surprise it was Cassoulet, a classic French dish, it tastes so good. Immediately I start eating, stuffing the food into my mouth. Luciano looks at me amused as he sees me shuffling the food.

"Looks like it tastes good?" he chuckled, I look up at him and nod. 30 minutes were about to pass and I was done. I looked up and saw that Luciano was also close to finishing. To be honest I was full and couldn't eat anything anymore. I just wanted to go to bed and sleep away.

Luciano noticed my state, "You can go to bed if you want, I finish this alone." he glanced at me and then his plate. I nod and made my way upstairs.

I don't even have time to change into something comfortable. I just plopped down onto the bed and the dark over took me.

Please vote, thank youand you might want to follow my tiktok which is linked in my description:) tootles🤍2nd April 2022

and you might want to follow my
tiktok which is linked in my
description:)
tootles🤍
2nd April 2022