Extra 2

Yuan Xia, the former Xia Ziyan, he worked very hard on the battlefield to make merits. He wanted to climb up and wanted to see Yu Qing more. He could have the ability to protect Yu Qing.

Mingming Yu Qing never used him as a spare tire, and he didn’t need to work hard to protect him, but Yuan Xia just wanted to protect Yu Qing. It seemed that Yu Qing would marry Raymond, it was his fault, even if Yu Qing had a very happy life, he also wanted Raymond to treat Yu Qing badly one day.

It’s hard to hide the look of one person caring about another person’s eyes.

Besides, Yu Qing is so good, knows how to prepare high-level medicines, and looks good. Many Alphas like Omega Mermaid like this.

Even though Yu Qing became Lei Meng’s partner, and even gave birth to a child, many people still adore Yu Qing.

No, Yuan Xia’s comrades admired him when they talked about Yu Qing. It happened that two people were camping in the wild, training new recruits, and sometimes they said a few words and chatted.

“Speaking of speaking, Master Lei is really enviable.” Yuan Xia’s comrade Li Song said with emotion, “At first, others said that Mrs. Young Master Lei had no family background and was incapable. Who was the partner of Mrs. Young Master Lei’s ex-boyfriend? I did a live broadcast to say that he was not. Let me say, Lord Lei picked up the treasure, senior pharmacist, not a pharmacist apprentice who grabbed a hand at the side of the road.”

Li Songzheng nibbled on the steamed buns, and said that this matter is quite exciting, “With such a senior pharmacist, it is easier to break through the abilities. The life span is not only longer, and the strength becomes stronger. If you encounter danger, you can’t decide. You can still save lives with medicine, which is equivalent to a few more lives.”

“That’s true.” Yuanxia nodded.

“Dude, tell me, are you secretly in love with Mrs. Lei Shao?” Li Song put a hand on Yuan Xia’s shoulder, “Don’t hide it, you see Mrs. Lei Shao’s eyes are different.”

Before, Yu Qing had visited their unit and sent high-level potions to outstanding soldiers. At that time, Li Song saw that Yuan Xia saw that Yu Qing’s eyes were not right, and he was holding back his love.

“But it’s okay. If you have a crush on him, you are not more than you, and you are not a lot less.” Li Song said, “If he hadn’t been married so early, there must be many people chasing him. Tell you, there are still a lot of people. Waiting for his divorce, senior pharmacist, so good-looking, so awesome.”

“…” Yuan Xia’s mouth twitched slightly, so many people were waiting.

In fact, Yuanxia still doesn’t want Yu Qing and Raymond to get a divorce on the day. If they really get divorced, then it means that Yu Qing must have a bad life and must be injured. Otherwise, how could a divorce be possible.

No matter what Yuanxia thinks, this day still has to go on. He can’t be single all his life, it’s just that the age of marriage is too late.

About a hundred years later, Yuan Xia obeyed her original mother’s arrangement to go on a blind date, and soon got married.

Yuan Xia’s partner is a female Omega, and some people said before her that Yuan Xia had a crush on Yu Qing, and that Yuan Xia was too late to get married. After waiting for so many years to get married, then Yuan Xia’s marriage does not mean that she loves someone. Maybe it just feels right.

“What’s wrong? Is it wrong?” Mrs. Ohara doesn’t think it is wrong. Not every couple has a sincere love, and they can live together without deep love. “Isn’t it just a crush on someone? Married, when I am Qin Mian?”