Chapter 3

Spy, maybe a spy!

If it’s a spy, Darryl says he’s willing to sacrifice himself… But forget it, few people know who Raymond likes. Go to the Genetics Administration to match.

You have to find a better identity, get closer to Raymond, and make progress gradually. But now this is too rough.

“Bao…” Daryl almost bit his tongue. No, I can’t call baby now. “Eat more.”

Daryl decided to turn on the light brain and send a message to Raymond. Otherwise, it would be even more embarrassing to be caught. He didn’t want to try Raymond’s fist at all, nor did he want to see how powerful Raymond’s ability was.

As for whether Yu Qing was a spy or something else, it was left to Raymond to judge. Darryl said he didn’t need to think so much, and the mermaid didn’t belong to him, so he wanted to do so much.

When Yu Qing saw Daryl’s attitude changed, he was rather frivolous, but suddenly became more serious. Yu Qing couldn’t help turning his head and looking back. Even if the members of the Mermaid Conservation Association were sitting not far away, there was no need for Darryl. After all, the opponent was a nobleman.

An aristocrat with a high level of rank does not have to be so afraid of the Mermaid Conservation Association, and the Mermaid Conservation Association cannot detain mermaids and prevent them from marrying nobles. The Mermaid Conservation Association bans mermaids and allows them to marry according to their regulations. It is not known how many years ago it was the old calendar.

The Mermaid Conservation Association has been renewing and advancing with the times a long time ago. What they maintain is the freedom of mermaids, rather than banning mermaids.

“It tastes good.” Yu Qing said.

“It’s good,” Darryl replied.

“…” Yu Qing felt that this topic couldn’t continue, so should he continue to talk about it?

Although he was indeed angry for a while and said that he was asking the rich, but the wind blew and after a night, his mind became sober.

It’s just that, the form is filled out, and the genetic management bureau is matched. Of course, Yu Qing could only bite the bullet and walk on. He found that he still couldn’t do it to please others in order to marry a wealthy family. Didn’t it mean that these nobles would be kind to mermaids and would please mermaids?

Yu Qing feels that he has been cheated, and the other party does not continue to create topics, so what should he do?

“Eat slowly,” Darryl said again. “There are other dishes. I just ordered it again.”

Daryl didn’t think about going out with Yu Qing for a round. If he went out for a round, it would be bad. In case of encountering Raymond who came over, Daryl said that he must keep his legs. In order to keep his legs, he worked very hard. In order to prevent Raymond from disbelief, he also sent a photo of Yu Qing.

Raymond happened to be at home. He thought Daryl was too annoying some time ago, so he blocked Daryl. Therefore, he did not receive the message sent by Darrell.

So Darryl waited and waited, and after Yu Qing finished his meal and ate dessert, Raymond still did not come.

“Why don’t you sit down?” Darryl asked. “Something more?”

“No need.” Yu Qing really couldn’t eat so much, “I am not a fat fish.”

“Haha.” Darryl smiled, not knowing what to say, for fear of being thought he was teasing him.