We walk past them and I greeted Mrs. Parker who is the librarian. She always has the sweetest smile on her and trust me she is the mother figure of our university. Dave asked her about the book and went to the journalism section. I was talking to Mrs. Parker when one of the twins stand beside me in front of the librarian desk. Mrs. Peter and I looked at him at the same time. He smiled at her and I was looking at the beautiful dimple on his cheek while he smile. Wowww...

He looked at her name on the desk. " Morning Mrs. Parker. I'm new here. May I know where is the business analytic section? I need to find some books". He got some heavenly voice but it is still deep and has some authority in it. Typical man.  He smiled at her again.

" Ohhh, that section" Mrs. Parker typed something on the computer in front of her. "Got it. Let me show you the way darling" she smiled at him. When she stood up from her chair, the telephone on the desk rang. "Athena honey, can you show him the path" I gave her a confused look. How come I know all the sections here. "Don't worry dear. Its two shelves behind the journalism section. You know the history section right" she asked me. The phone keeps ringing. 

"Yes, it's right beside the journalism section".  I said

"Exactly, the business section is three rows behind the history section" saying that she picked up the phone to answer. "Hello, yes..."

Well, now I have to guide this handsome model. I was standing facing Mrs. Parker and the twin turn his body toward me. I turned in his direction. Why do guys need to be this tall? I think he is the same height as Dave maybe a bit taller than him, I guess. I take a step behind because the moment I turned in his direction, I realized that we were standing so close. Plus, I can take a clear look at him. When I looked up at him, he was already looking at me. I saw him looking at me from top to bottom. Is he scanning me or what?

I cleared my throat and he meet my eyes. Wow, someone has ocean blue eyes. " I - uh... Follow me " saying that I turn around to walk. I can sense him smirking at the way I speak. Be BOLD Athena. Show him that you are strong and don't be a weak girl. Am I nervous beside him? Pfft, no way. Athena Sharma won't be afraid or nervous around anyone. 

We reached the business section. I looked at him he open his mouth to speak but I speak first. "You are welcome" and I give him a tight smile. Saying that I turn around to leave. 

"Athena" he call my name and I stopped breathing. My name came different from his mouth and I like it. I stopped walking. "Athena" he called me again. This time I turned around. "Y...Yes," I met his gaze. His blue eyes were so deep that can make anyone drown in them. He walked near me. I can smell his rich cologne. Not that I couldn't smell it in the reception. Its just I can smell only this perfume now and it is so rich."Thank you." he chuckled " but I need a favor. My next class going to start in a while..." he said looking at his Rolex " can you help me find me the "Data Science" book. I need it now" he looked at me with his now pleading eyes.

"Fine, what was the name again" 

" Data Science"

"Okay, let's find it" I gave him a stern look. Am I being rude? Nope, not at all. I'm just being me.

I was searching for the book and I saw him searching too. Minutes pass.

Finally, I found the book. But the problem was it was placed in the highest row. " Found them" I looked at him and he was already looking at me. "The problem is the book is at the top and we both cant get them" I pointed him to the top of the shelf. He looked at the top shelf and look at me and he did like that twice. Seems like he is searching for some ideas

"If I carry you, you can reach the top right?" he was folding his hands and he keeps staring at the top.

"What? No way. Let me find the small ladder. It must have been here somewhere" I take a step forward to search the small ladder. When I was taking my second step, he grabbed my hand. I glared at him and his hand which was placed on my hand. He took off his hand and looked at me apologetically.