His cheeks goes pink, and he smiles. A camera flashes.

"Thanks" he says, the crowd outside chanting 'Diggory'.

We pull away and he looks back and smiles again before leaving the tent.

~~~~~

All the champions have done the task and have gotten their prize, but me. I'm next.

"4 of our champions have now faced their dragons, and so each will proceed to the next task. And now our fifth and final contestant"

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" the crowd roars.

I smile up at everyone and wave, feeling a great sensation overcoming me.

I turn to the dragon, which gets up, staring at me. I tilt my head to the side, but it raises a hand, thrusting it down onto me, hitting me.

Smoke covers the arena as everyone is silent, but I lift the hand, slowly standing and pushing it up.

The entire stadium fills with cheers as I run towards the dragon's stomach, sliding across the ground and under it's stomach, quickly picking myself up. The dragon turns and comes for me, but I collect a big breath.

"NORBERT!" I yell as loud as I can, stopping the dragon in its tracks.

It tilts its head, and I point to Hagrid. Soon as it turns its head, I turn and run as fast as I can, stopping in front of the egg, picking it up, and running, as fast as I can, Norbert coming after me.

I smile and kick the egg like a football into the audience, grabbing the tail of the dragon and swinging it round and round in circles, letting it go.

It shoots in one direction, but it almost rips off its chains, getting pulled back into the stadium. I jump on it's back and run up it's head, going into the audience and picking up the egg from a Ravenclaw student.

"Thanks" I say quickly, before running to the stadium, the dragon down.

Not dead, just tired.

The crowd erupts into cheers as I bow, showing the egg to everyone, then turning to the teachers.

Dumbledore nods his head, and I smile at him, running my fingers through my hair to get it out of my face.

~~~~~

Harry shows everyone his golden egg as everyone cheers for him, me clapping. Fred and George lift him up in the air as he throw the egg to Seamus, who holds it tightly.

"We knew you wouldn't die Harry" George says.

"Lose a leg"

"Or an arm"

"Pack it in altogether"

"NEVER!" the twins yells, making me chuckle.

"Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus asks, giving the egg to Harry.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asks, the crowd cheering in response "You want me to open it?" Harry asks again, and the crowd cheers louder.

Harry opens the egg, but a loud, excruciating screech escapes it, making me drop to the floor, screaming and covering my ears.

Harry closes it, and I remove my hands from my ears, holding my head as it pounds and splits.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asks, making everyone turn to him.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in" Fred says, everyone separating.

I get up and go to Fred, pulling him to a corner, still holding onto my head in pain.

"You're avoiding me" I say, panting slightly.

"No, I'm not"

"You are. You're mad at me for getting in the tournament. But I didn't want to get into it. Someone put my name in the Goblet" I say.

"Someone put your name in the Goblet without you knowing?" Fred asks.

I nod my head as he sighs heavily.

"I believe you" Fred says, kissing my temple.

"Thank you. I love you" I say, pecking his lips.

"Love you" Fred says, hugging me.

~~~~~

Everyone is sitting in the hall, and I'm sitting by Fred and George. Harry, Ron and Hermione are on my left.

I look up at Harry, who's looking at Cho. He smiles at her, water falling out of his mouth, and Cho's friends laughing.

"Look at this! I can't believe it, she's done it again. 'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow. Another witch, Y/N Potter, seems to be taking a liking to Cedric Diggory, another champion in the tournament, and he seems to feel the same way'" Hermione says, fuming.

I take the newspaper from her, and see the picture of me and Cedric in each other's embrace, looking at each other.

Fred steals the newspaper, looking at it, then me.

"We were just hugging. And I was worried he might die. I was wishing him luck" I say in defense.

Fred puts the newspaper on the table, folding his arms over his chest.

"Freddie" I whine, pulling his gaze to me.

I kiss his lips and pepper his face in kisses, hugging him once I pull away.

"I love you. You know I do"

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley" Nigel says once he gets to Ron, holding a package.

"Thank you, Nigel" Ron says, and puts the package on the table.

Nagel stares at Harry in awe, as if he's waiting for something.

"Not now Nigel. Later. Go on" Ron says, making Nigel leave. Hermione gives Ron a look.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph" Ron says, and opens the package "Oh, look, mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?" Ron asks, confused as hell as he holds the dress up.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha" Harry says, pulling out a bonnet.

"Nose down, Harry. Ginny, these must be for you" Ron says, walking to Ginny.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly" Ginny says, but Hermione starts laughing.

"What are you on about?" Ron asks, coming to us.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you!" Hermione says, everyone at the table laughing "Dress robes"

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asks, mortified.