The Chu family itself is more complicated. The reason why Madam Chu Er’s child was lost was also because of Madam Chu San’s relatives.

Yuan Xia didn’t know that Yu Qing was the child of Mrs. Chu’s second wife, but in order to better adapt to the new identity, he asked people to investigate a lot of things, and he also knew some things about Emperor Star’s family.

“Such a body…” Yuanxia wanted the heavens to return her to her original body. She estimated that she would be crazy, but she should still work hard to live, choose to go to other planets, and start again. It’s just that changing from Alpha to a mermaid is really a huge insult. He doesn’t want to be like that at all. Maybe he will be struggling to find a way to change from a mermaid to an ordinary person and reverse the mermaid transformation operation.

It’s just that there is no medicine to reverse the mermaid transformation surgery in this world. What’s more, ordinary people have to sacrifice a lot to transform adult fish, such as shorter life span, lower power level, weaker body… various side effects, so the empire strictly controls the transformation of mermaid. Surgery, if ordinary people can survive, it is impossible to undergo mermaid transformation surgery.

It is difficult for ordinary people to afford so much money for mermaid transformation surgery. If they succeed, they can marry a nobleman, and they can still pay the nobleman back. Even if the mermaid’s remodeling operation fails, he will have to repay his debts.

“Forget it.” Yuanxia thought it would be better to continue to use the original Yuanxia’s body. The original owner has died, so let’s use it.

After all, he was also selfish and didn’t want to return to that riddled body.

Recently, Xia Ziyan has a headache, not only because Ye Haisheng is a little colder towards him, but also because the Xia family found him. The Xia family also filed a lawsuit against the court saying that he did not follow the original maintenance agreement and did not pay money every month. They also said that the account has no money. If the account has no money, they will recognize it. The key is that Xia Ziyan ran to be someone else. How could he have no money for his lover.

The Xia family already knew about Xia Ziyan and Ye Haisheng being together, how could Qin Mian let Xia Ziyan go? Of course, he asked the Xia family to find Xia Ziyan.

Qin Mian didn’t want to come out in person, and didn’t want to be known by Ye Haisheng anymore, he just had to hide behind.

“Injustice.” When Mother Xia arrived at Xia Ziyan’s residence, she began to broadcast live, so that everyone in the interstellar world could see. She just let those people understand how unfilial Xia Ziyan is. Xia Ziyan has so much money in her hands, but They refused to give such a small amount of alimony, and they didn’t want much, just according to the original agreement.

The original agreement didn’t have much money, it was also set by the original Xia Ziyan and Xia family, with a lawyer and a notary.

“How could I raise such a son…”

Mother Xia was crying over there, she was not afraid of Xia Ziyan threatening her, or what she was afraid of. Xia Ziyan is her biological son. She didn’t have a mistake. She also worked hard to pay for her son’s tuition. She raised her son, but she used to ask for more money. Didn’t she change it later? She also decided with her son. protocol.

And now, it’s Xia Ziyan’s son who doesn’t respect the agreement, so she can’t be blamed.

Netizens only think that these melons have been eaten one after another. Why does Ye Haisheng’s wife, little lover and their related people like to do live broadcasts so much? But it’s good to do live broadcasts. If they don’t do live broadcasts, how can they let the vast number of netizens eat such a shocking melon.