Grandpa Lei thought he was embarrassed to ask those senior pharmacists, then his granddaughter-in-law could count on it.

“Additives affect the efficacy.” Yu Qing replied very seriously.

“Then use fruit as medicine.” Elder Lei said.

“Not every kind of fruit can be used as medicine.” Yu Qing is not a medicine that doesn’t want to prepare fruit flavors, but it is really too difficult.

The inheritance memory didn’t tell him how to configure the medicine to be the same as the fruit. At most, it just slightly suppressed the taste. But in the final analysis, the taste of those medicines is not that good. If the taste changes, most of the substances and chemical molecules are changed. If this changes, then the medicine will not have that effect.

Therefore, the taste of the medicine itself is difficult to change. It is necessary to add substances that can suppress the original taste, and it is not possible to cause chemical reactions between those substances and the substances in the medicine.

It’s too hard, it’s really hard.

At this time, Yu Qing thought that he was still a young man, not an old monster who had lived for many years.

“Don’t listen to your grandfather.” Mrs. Lei said funnyly, “It’s not that there is no sugar in the house. If it is awful, he just adds some sugar. In most cases, the medicine is sugar.”

“Sometimes you can’t put sugar.” Yu Qing said.

“I can’t let it go.” Mrs. Lei nodded, “Look at how powerful a person is usually, but sometimes he is afraid of taking bitter medicine. He still dare not let people know, for fear…”

“No, someone knows.” Elder Lei interrupted his wife, “Many people know that I don’t like to drink medicine.”

“That’s because they all think you think you are strong instead of taking medicine, and you choose to rely on your own resilience.” Mrs. Lei cruelly exposed her husband, “Lei Meng didn’t like to drink medicine when he was a child, now…with you there, He must not dislike it.”

“…” Is it because you are a pharmacist? Yu Qing’s mouth twitched slightly, and he didn’t like to drink medicine either.

In the evening, when Yu Qing was walking with Raymond, Yu Qing asked Raymond if he was afraid of taking medicine.

“Fear, afraid of drinking the medicine prepared by others.” Raymond nodded, “You are not afraid, your sweetness.”

“Stop talking nonsense.” Not all of the medicines prepared by Yu Qing are sweet, some are bitter, and some taste strange. There is a medicine that tastes similar to durian, and some tastes similar to green onions.

There are all kinds of herbs, all kinds of substances in the world, and some of them are matched together, and the taste is naturally…different.

“Believe you.” Raymond chuckled, “I don’t like to drink medicine. Sometimes I feel that drinking medicine may not be effective. I think it can boil it for a while and it can also increase physical fitness. If you can’t boil it, you should drink medicine or You have to drink medicine, even if it tastes fruity, if you want to make vegetable juice, that’s okay.”

Raymond has drunk the vegetable juice made by Yu Qing many times. He has always been curious about how Yu Qing makes those vegetable juices into various flavors.

“So many flavors, did you study it carefully?” Raymond asked.

“No.” Yu Qing shook his head, “Toss about when I’m in a bad mood, it’s non-toxic, it doesn’t hurt my stomach, and everything tastes good.”

If there is a problem with those weird vegetable juices, Yu Qing can’t give Leimeng to eat, “There are strange plants in this world, some can’t be mixed together, some can be.”

Yu Qing was under a lot of psychological pressure, and when he couldn’t make a good medicine, he fumbled and made those strange vegetable juices.

“You and I can be mixed together.” Raymond nodded.

“…” Yu Qing wanted to roll his eyes. They weren’t herbs or vegetables!

On this day, the Internet was very lively, and the Emperor Stars were also very lively. They all saw the lawyer-certified letter issued by Mr. Chu to sever the relationship with Mr. Chu Sanye. Tsk, it’s really lively.

Mrs. Chu San was very angry and wanted to post a post to question Mr. Chu, but the letter had been written very clearly, Mrs. Chu still reserved someone to answer the questions. This caused Mrs. Chu San to look at her own writing a few more times when she wanted to post a post. Once she posted it and was attacked, she immediately deleted it and prepared to post it again.

“Come on, delete it, just see what you can send out again.”

Those netizens think so. See what kind of tricks Madam Chu San can do. She has already got so many things. She once killed her nephew, and now she is still tossing about it. No, she has tossed her husband’s family and cut off relations with them.

Mrs. Chu San kept reading those comments and was very anxious. Before she waited for a long time, her mother’s family called and asked her what was going on.

“It’s still the people in the second room, they are a scourge!” Madam Chu three gritted her teeth. Madam Chu second is a bad guy. Fortunately, she introduced him to the second master Chu, but the second master Chu didn’t agree. NS.

Mrs. Chu San’s mother’s family doesn’t care who is the scourge, they are very clear about what they mean, “Don’t make trouble, go to apologize to the old man, it’s still a family.”

How can we sever the relationship? Absolutely not. If we sever the relationship, then Madam Chu San is not a member of the Chu family, and cannot do things in the name of the Chu family. They, Madam Chu San’s maiden family will also have to follow the bad luck.