Elder Chu didn’t listen to the nonsense of Chu Sanye any more, he had already made a decision, so no one could change it.

When Chu Tian learned that Mr. Chu was about to sever ties with her family, she thought it was pretty good. Then her family could no longer rely on the Chu family’s prestige, and they should know how to restrain themselves. Even if those people will suffer various blows in the next period of time, that’s good, saving them from stimulating others all the time.

Chu Tian didn’t feel that she had a bad life without the Chu family. Besides, Mrs. Chu recognized her, but he didn’t recognize Mrs. Chu, Mrs. Chu, oh, and their children who were taught badly. Some admit it, some don’t, the strange mother of my own must want to make a fuss more.

But if people are cold, how can they indulge you.

Before Yu Qing had thought about how to face Madam Chu San in the future, he learned that Old Man Chu unilaterally announced that he would cut off his father-son relationship with Sanye Chu.

My dear, Yu Qing feels like a disaster, even if he didn’t do anything, but he is also the cause.

Lei’s family, after Master Lei learned of Master Chu’s actions, he sighed slightly and shook his head.

“What does such a son keep these for? Do you think he hasn’t raised enough to waste it?” Grandpa Lei thinks that it is too late to sever the relationship between Older Chu and Sanye. Xiao Yuqing should be cut off when he was thrown into the sea, and when Mrs. Chu San helped her relatives escape.

However, Mr. Chu didn’t cut off his relationship with Sanye Chu at that time, he was clearly still thinking about this son. Grandson doesn’t have a son, and there are so many grandchildren. Grandpa Lei doesn’t need to think about the mentality of Grandpa Chu at the time, so he just wanted to split the family.

Separation is good, but even with Chu Sanye’s temperament, separation is still of little use. Because the second master of Chu’s family has also been separated, then in the eyes of the third master, Chu is not only dissatisfied with him, but also dissatisfied with the second room.

As far as Qiqi is concerned, people think so, and it is difficult for others to change their minds.

“I can waste some more.” Mrs. Lei thought for a while.

“…” The old man Lei turned his head and looked at his old wife. After thinking for so long, he answered this sentence?

“Couldn’t it just be abolished?” Mrs. Lei rolled her eyes, “Look at it, just how many people like his three daughters-in-law have offended these years. The Chu family denies them anymore, and someone tentatively steps down. Not to mention that afterwards, it was before that when they separated, someone had already stepped on it.”

Just by looking at Mrs. Chu San’s lack of growth in recent years, know that it is probably her relatives playing with Mrs. Chu San. Even if someone invites her to the banquet, it’s not because of Mrs. Chu’s face, but on the face of Chu’s family. .

Mrs. Lei doesn’t care about this, as long as Mrs. Chu San doesn’t go to Lei’s house to toss about it.

When Yu Qing passed the living room, he heard what Elder Lei and Mrs. Lei said. He doesn’t know much about the Chu Family, even if he has been in contact recently, he still knows very little.

“Fruit-flavored potions are good.” When Mr. Lei saw Yu Qing passing by, he thought of the smell of potions. In fact, he always wanted to drink good potions since he was a child, but some potions are always particularly unpleasant. People doubt the point of life, especially those senior pharmacists who care about the effects of the medicine, not the taste of the medicine.