Expose a P, go to the exposure!

Raymond really didn’t like the kind of people who didn’t have much capacity and rushed upwards.

“If it were you, would you go?” Raymond asked.

“If you go, what would you do?” Yu Qing raised an eyebrow.

“If you were not an excellent pharmacist, you might have died like that.” Raymond told the truth, “It’s not about love or not, but responsibility. I can die for you later, but I can’t leave a thousand people behind. Thousands of lives, save you.”

“Can the pharmacist do it?” Yu Qing said.

“The low-level ones don’t work, they have to be excellent and talented.” Raymond thought for a while, “It’s better to be a senior pharmacist, otherwise…it’s easy to be given up. The medicine prepared by a senior pharmacist is very likely to help Multiple strong players break through, and if there are more strong players, they will be able to better protect others.”

“Stupid.” Yu Qing smiled, “If you are a senior pharmacist, who runs into such a dangerous place, of course, you must protect yourself first. If you are on the edge of the battlefield, you must also send a few strong experts. Those who can protect the senior pharmacist.”

Unless it is a special emergency, it is really not so easy for a senior pharmacist to fall into danger under the protection of someone and the senior pharmacist is hesitant.

“When going to the wild, high-level pharmacists are protected by the strong. Under normal circumstances, they don’t gather herbs by themselves, but let the strong go.” Yu Qing said, “Use pharmacy as a trader, even low- and middle-level pharmacists. It is hired to protect, and at critical moments, it may be thrown away. At school, pharmacists and schoolmates go out in the field together, and they may be abandoned when they encounter danger.”

Yu Qing was telling the truth, and the teachers in the school taught it the same way. Don’t think that you are a pharmacist, just think that you are incomparably honorable. In fact, a spicy chicken pharmacist only loses his share, not the existence of being flattened by others.

“Not angry?” Leimen thought he said that, Yu Qing might be angry, but the other party laughed.

“What’s so angry?” Yu Qing rolled his eyes, “I’m not a love-oriented person. Believe it or not, if you die, I’ll look for someone else in a few years.”

“Aren’t you going to die?” Raymond asked.

“Will you?” Yu Qing said seriously, “You have a high level of power, a great noble, and you have to protect the empire. Normally, if the person you love is gone, you will be sad and sad, but it is impossible to die. You will live for the empire. Maybe you don’t marry a wife, but you may go to do IVF and pass on your excellent genes.”

“Test-tube babies are very difficult, and it is also difficult to conceive naturally.” Raymond was a little bit suspicious of himself when Yu Qing said that. Is he such a person who loves empire? Donate Jing for the empire?

Raymond suddenly discovered that when his sweetheart said these things, it was one after another, making it easy for people to put on the ring and get trapped.

“The strong, the natural chance of conception will be higher. Well, if you don’t succeed after many years, do you want to continue to marry as a tool person?” Yu Qing thinks this possibility is also very high.

“Don’t fool me!” Raymond said that he can’t think about it. He is definitely not that kind of person. “The empire does not lack me as a strong man, and there are others to top it!”

It is not that the empire can’t live without him, nor can it only rely on him alone. Raymond said he could break the circle.

“Oh, it seems that you still have a lot of room to rise.” Yu Qing nodded and patted Leimen’s arm lightly, “Yes, come on.”

“Can’t add it.” Raymond said aggrievedly, “It’s leaking. You need to blow it to refuel.”

“…” Yu Qing kicked Leimeng, the other party should not be on the bed, but on the ground!

Yu Qing didn’t intend to continue asking Lei Mu and Mrs. Lei if they didn’t deal with it anymore. They couldn’t live together for a long time anyway. Even if they returned to Lei’s house and lived in a different building, and they didn’t eat together at every meal, there was a conflict, so he would come back to toss Leimen.

Big deal, big deal…If it’s a big deal, don’t leave Raymond, it’s such a simple thing that you don’t have to choose at all.

“Don’t worry, there should be a problem. Let’s shoot and break up.” Yu Qing snorted lightly. “The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law problem can be resolved by divorce, that’s not a problem.”

It’s not in ancient times. Now, everyone has such a long life span. What are you afraid of?