Chapter 9: CHAINSAW and FROST

Start from the beginning

"Aki... I'll save you... without fail! Even if it kills me, I'll save you all... I'll murder that devil. Let me have that blood you shed."

She said with a determined face, and, that emotionless face of a depressed boy who had lost everything, smiled. "You don't have to ask." He said and then she rushed to him, she held his hand up and licked the blood that rushed through his abdomen. She had some blood and the Power stepped up, "If topknot here dies, I'll lose the human making me food. I'll heal him, you got it Snow!" Power said and placed her palm against Aki's broken skin.

"I'll kill it too, it's gonna hurt like hell, but I'll do it."

Denji said and stood beside Frost as she was about to take a leap down, right into the mouth of the devil. "Frost figured it out and told me earlier..." He spoke and looked at Frost. "Fuck if I know, but this devil is scared of my chainsaw. That's why it was trying to get you guys to kill me." He said and looked up front. "And... I won't die... If I die, I'll never get to see Denji, Or Aki, or Power again.. so.. I'll live." Frost looked at Denji.

"We'll cut it until it wishes it was dead." Frost said.

"I knew she was devilish..." Aki sighed while remembering the way she had bitten him the first time.

The both of them jumped down, into the huge mouth that the devil created. "T-they jumped!" Kobeni panicked a bit. And in seconds, they tore it apart and merged out of it's flesh. Frost kept on freezing it and Denji cut it over and over again. The devil screamed in agony, "So you're the next Frost! You little half-human!!" The devil tried attacking, but an uproar took over Frost. The gravity collapsed onto itself and the atmosphere grew wild.

"Half-human?"

She mumbled in a deep voice.

"Calm down Snow!" Aki shouted from above as she clasped her fist, smashing the devil into a meat ball. They fought over and over, again and again, until it started wishing it was dead. Frost gave Denji blood and Denji gave her his. Mutual exchange helped them out, though a three day war.

"This is my core..."

The devil gave in, showing it's core to Denji and Frost as they crushed it.

______________

"We finally made it outside..." The group stepped outside the hotel after a brutal battle that lasted three whole days. Frost was already asleep and Denji was too. They were all taken to a hospital, while Kobeni and Arai were left to report everything that happened.

(After a few days)

A party was held to welcome the newcomers. "Cheers!!" They all gathered in a bar to drink until they dropped. "But... Aki, I don't drink..." Frost shyly said as she gazed at Power and Denji. "Makima'll be here a bit late..." Himeno said a she drank Beer. "This is the first time I've had such nice food!" Kobeni said while looking at her food awe-filled. The room grew livelier as they partied and chatted.

"Since it's a newbie welcome party, you guy should introduce yourselves!" Someone suggested.

"Okay! I am Denji! 16 years old and my hobbies are eating and sleeping!"

"Pretty young..."

"I am Frost, or Snowflake... my human name is (y/n). My hobbies are playing sports and cooking... (your hobbies) 118 devil years old... and 18 human years..."

"Whoa sports?" Aki said as she shyly nodded. "And you're that old!?"

"I am Arai! I am 22 and I made a contract with the fox devil. My hobby is making haikus!"

"Higashiyama... I am Higashiyama Kobeni... my devil... is a secret... my hobby is trying new and tasty food..."

Himenko hugged Denji as everyone took aback in horror, "Heh?" Denji looked around confused, "When she gets drunk, she turns into a kissing machine!" They said.

"Today... I'll get my first kiss..." Denji said when suddenly, Makima showed up behind him. "A kiss?" She spoke.

"You're gonna kiss someone Denji?" Makima asked.

"Of course not!"

"Eeeeeh? You're not gonna kiss me Denji?"

"Of course I am!"

Everyone was drunk, and the sight of Makima and he smile had made Frost narrow her eyes. "Why is it that you're not drunk? Miss Makima?" Frost asked as Makima looked at her and smiled, "It's a secret."

Hmenko closed in on Denji and grabbed his face, she locked her lips with his. Arai looked away as Makima stared with a, "Ooh." Aki closed Frost's eyes while Power bragged about her IQ being super high. But something changed, it wasn't a kiss, rather, Himenko ended up puking in his mouth. "D-denji!" Frost jolted up and quickly separated them. Arai then took Denji to the washroom where he vomited again.

"I'll take them back to Aki's place... Arai, please take care of Denji please." Makima said while pointing at Aki who was leaning at Frost and Power. "Snow... flake... home...." Aki murmured as she held him firmly, supporting him. "Yes... we're going." She said while looking at his red face. "Denji will be back at your place by tomorrow, let's go Snowflake." Makima smiled at her as they sat in her car, Aki instantly collapsed onto her lap while Power sat on the front seat, quite scared since Makima was driving.

After reaching the place and laying Aki on a bed, Makima approached Frost, "Snowflake, do you have a moment?" She said.

"Sure...What do you want?"

"I'll give you your reward for doing such an awesome job." Makima said as they walked outside the front gate. "Snow..." Makima closed in, getting closer and closer until her chest pushed up against Frost's. She looked at Makima with wide eyes.

"...Do you hate me?"

Makima asked as she took aback and pushed her off of her, "I don't really understand the concept of Hate and love... but, I know It's only a give and take relationship between us." Frost spoke as Makima sighed, "Very well..."

She leaned onto her and stood on her toes, closing the gap between their lips, just before Frost could pull back, Makima placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"...Then I'll teach you that concept."

TO BE CONTINUED----

NEXT TIME-- Gunfire was heard when they were having lunch

NEXT TIME-
- Gunfire was heard when they were having lunch.
- Someone's attacking them.
- "KON!"

-"HIMENO!!!"

CHAPTER SECRETS-
- Aki was so drunk he spent the entire night Hugging and sleeping with Y/n.
- Power was jealous of him, since she'd planned on sleeping with you.
- Makima went straight off for a mission the next day.