At this moment, Yu Qingzheng lives in a villa in the city center. No way, those people don’t worry that he lives in his own home.

The staff of the Mermaid Conservation Association did not ask how Yu Qing used to pretend to be an ordinary Omega, nor did he ask why the other party wanted to disclose his identity. They thought that Yu Qing was mostly hit by reality. It was true that few merfolk pretended to be ordinary people in the past, but Omega pretended to be Bate, and life was unsatisfactory. Later, he revealed his identity and went to the Genetics Administration to match.

Are you mermaids? There are too few natural mermaids. Basically, they are transforming mermaids. Oh, spies, is there any country willing to let natural mermaids be spies?

Tsk tsk, if there is a country that is willing, then come, people in their country are willing to sacrifice themselves to stay with the mermaid spies.

“This is the cherries from planet MK23, which have just been shipped today.” The staff of the Mermaid Conservation Association sent Yu Qing fresh fruits. “The Gene Management Bureau is already making arrangements. Don’t be afraid, you want to know. We can help you find out any information about the partner on the blind date.”

“Thank you.” Yu Qing picked up a cherries, which tasted sweet, somewhat crispy, and delicious.

The cherries on planet MK23 are very expensive, and Yu Qing is always reluctant to buy such expensive cherries, they are all cheap. Don’t underestimate this small plate of cherries, they are about to catch up with his one month’s salary.

Yu Qing quit his job in the morning. The boss wanted to rule him unspokenly. The senior who said he was going to undergo mermaid transformation surgery helped him resist, and the job was gone. Without a job, Yu Qing met his optimistic Alpha to undergo a mermaid transformation operation. Yu Qing simply abandoned himself and came to marry a wealthy family.

Looking at such expensive cherries, Yu Qing thought he suddenly understood why the senior wanted to undergo mermaid transformation surgery. It was really cool.

“Master Lei refused, it doesn’t matter, there are other nobles.” The staff member said again, “He has the highest match with you, but it’s a pity.”

The staff told Yu Qing that it was not that Yu Qing entangled Raymond, but the match between the other party and Raymond was high, and the pheromone attraction was great. Omega is not as good as Alpha. Omega is more sensitive. In order to avoid accidents, please tell the person in front of you first.

If Yu Qing had already married and was completely marked, it would be fine. The key is that the person in front of him is still single, and the staff is not worried that Yu Qingzhen runs to seduce Lei Meng. It is not that easy. It’s not that the pheromone can’t hook people, or that they haven’t seen how to hook.

“Yes.” Yu Qing nodded, Raymond.

Yu Qing remembered that he had met several times when he had not changed his name. A person who looks cold and talks less does not look likeable, but those people like Raymond very much. He thinks that Raymond is a nobleman, with a high level of power, which attracts so many people.

So Raymond’s friend Darryl met the people from the Genetics Administration and asked him if he would like to meet the mermaid. The Genetics Administration never forced them.

“See, of course.” Daryl thought that his waiting was not in vain. It seems that he will soon embrace a beautiful mermaid Omega. The mermaid is beautiful, and Omega has sweet pheromones. It’s awesome. .

Giving up is a fool, not to mention how many nobles are waiting for the mermaid.

Daryl doesn’t like Alpha mermaid. Alpha’s pheromone is not Omega. It is not so sweet and provocative. Alpha didn’t go to the battlefield, didn’t work hard, but went to do mermaid reconstruction surgery, too cowardly. If it was originally a mermaid, that would be fine, it was not originally, it is not what cowardice is.

The natural mermaid is not attributeless, it is Omega, and there is no Alpha. Alpha gene is domineering and strong, where is the mermaid gene allowed to be dominant.

“Is it pretty?” Darryl asked. “Baby must be pretty, right?”

“…” The staff of the Gene Management Bureau suddenly became a little worried about the mermaid, and only hoped that this person could take care of him in the future, and don’t be so bothered.

Fortunately, most aristocrats were bothered before marriage and after marriage, only a few were still bothered. The staff did not give photos, but set out to arrange for Darryl and Yu Qing to meet.

The weather was clear and cloudless on that day, and Darryl thought this day was really suitable for a blind date.

“Oh, baby…” Originally, Daryl only thought that the person who came from a distance was beautiful. When the two people were less than one meter apart, the smile on his face froze.

Why is this person’s face so familiar? No, is it his illusion?

Darryl was a little panicked. Will Raymond break his leg? No, maybe this is just a coincidence! So many planets, so many people, there are always people who look similar, yes, that’s it.

“My leg…” Daryl still felt his leg hurt.

“What?” Yu Qing wondered, what happened to the opponent’s leg.

“Have you ever lost your memory?” Darryl sternly, ah, no, it’s useless to ask amnesia, “I mean you have played the game of Lost Tower?”

“…” Yu Qing’s mouth twitched slightly, this wouldn’t be an internet addiction aristocrat.

“Let’s order.” Darryl thought it would be better to stop talking, otherwise, the other party would look at him with foolish eyes, “Order whatever you like.”

When Darryl saw the dishes Yu Qing ordered, he was a little unloved, how familiar these dishes were.

To finish, his legs!

emmm…maybe the other party had plastic surgery, maybe the other party was deliberately learning from others…Darryl couldn’t convince himself, pained and smiled.