CHAPTER 1 - Past

Third's POV
The class was talking in the groups, ignoring the lessons since Aizawa was sleeping in his yellow cocoon like a caterpillar.

Izuku was talking to Ura when Iida came to ask him something.

"Hey Midoriya i was thinking if we could all go to librar-" he was interrupted by Uraraka.

"Booooooring. Come on Iida, let's go have fun at the mall, it's been so long." She whined.

"How about we go to the library a bit and then go to the mall, everyone's happy?" Izuku quickly suggested.

Both of them pouted a little but agreed.

Suddenly a crash was heard in front of the class.
Class turned their attention towards the people that suddenly appeared.

"What the fuck just happened?" Older boy said suprised as he looked around then turned his attention to the smaller boy next to him.

"I'm scwared, where's mommy?" The little girl asked them. She looked around and saw her mom.
She ran to the person and hugged them tightly.

"Mommy! Aki is mwaad at mee!" She cried in Izuku's arms.

Everyone looked at him shocked.

"Er...w-what happened?" He didn't know how to react so he just tried to comfort her.

The other 2 kids notice him and their dad too.

"Papa that's not true! It wasn't my fault. Kazuma touched it." The older boy quickly came to Izuku to defend himself.

"WHAT? I'm the most responsible here Akihiko." The other boy defended himself.

"Okay, okayyy, please just don't fight." Izuku worriedly said.

"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Katsuki yelled when he got in front of Izuku.

"Daddy!" The little girl jumped from Izuku arms and ran to Katsuki.

"Oi get off me! What the hell?"

Everyone looked at them shocked, they were confused at first how the little kid at first ran to Izuku and even called him mom. They thought they must have mistaken him for a moment because of blurry vision from their tears or his long green curly hair.

But now they questioned everything.

"Are you mwad at me?" She asked as she looked up at him with big teary eyes.

"No, no. I'm not teady bear." Bakugo suprisingly quickly changed his behaviour and hugged her.

Aizawa walked up to them, he was awake from before but he was frozen in place just like the rest of the class.

"Everyone leave this classroom, you're dismissed for today. Bakugo and Midoriya please stay behind."

Everyone left while they stayed in the class.

"May i ask firstly who are you?"

"I'm Akihiko Bakugo. I'm 14 years old." The older boy with green undercut with spiky hair said.

"I'm Kazuma Bakugo. I'm 10 years old!" The boy with blonde curly hair said happily.

The girl stayed quite as she went up to Izuku and tugged on his shirt.

Izuku bent down to her level. "What's wrong?"

"Mommy i don't know this stwanger."

"He's a good person, trust me. Come on say your name sweetie." Izuku softly whispered to her.

The girl turned to everoyne.

"S-sakura Bakugo." She put her hand out and showed four fingers. "I have 4 years." She smiled.

"Why did everyone introduced themselves as Bakugo as their last name?" Aizawa asked.

"Because Katsuki is our dad." Akihiko said with 'tsc' sound like stating the obvious.

"Waiiiit!!! They're young here so not yet at least. What year is it?" The smaller boy asked.

"Uh it's 2016." Aizawa said uncertain.

"Akihiko you idiot. You sent us 20 years into the past! Dad is gonna go crazy!" The boy suddenly said. (A/N: I don't know if i calculated this right.)

"Wait, hold on everyone. Who are your parents?"

"Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo." Akihiko said.

"HUH! THIS NERD HERE?" Katsuki yelled and pointed at Izuku.

The kids looked suprised to see their dad acting like this. Usually he's all over Izuku. Those two are the most lovey-dovey couple ever.

Sakura hugged Izuku like she was gonna protect him.

"Don't yell at mommy. You'll make mommy sad."

Katsuki looked at Izuku, Izuku only blushed at him in embarrassment.

"It's fi-."

"No. Give mommy a kiss daddy." She said with a determined look.

Katsuki looked at kids and they were all waiting for it to happen. He looked away annoyed. He came close to Izuku and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

He pulled away and looked at him. They both blushed and looked away.

"Well then...how did you end up here?" Aizawa asked. I guess everyone almost forgot that he was watching this whole interraction.

"I think with a help of some weird mechanical device that you spin around." Akihiko started.

"It's called a time turner you idiot." Kazuma is one of the smarter siblings even though he's younger than his brother. He's a middle child.

"Anyway, as i was saying until i was RUDELY interrupted. I think we kinda broke it and can't go back." Akihiko giggled a little knowing they fucked up.

"Do you have it now?" The kids looked at each other. They all shaked their head no. They must have dropped it, it must be on the UA ground somewhere.

"Shit." Aizawa sighed to himself. "Yaoyorozu is sick so she can't make a new one. So we need to find it." Everyone agreed to it.

"What about sleeping?"

"Midoriya you'll go sleep in Bakugo's room while the kids sleep in your room. Is that okay?"

"U-um.." Izuku worriedly looked at Kaachan.

"Tsc, it's fine." Katsuki replied while looking away.

-

Izuku and Katsuki walked with the kids towards Izuku room. When they finally got to their room, the kids had tons of questions for them.

"W-woahhh, slow down everyone." Izuku tried to answer any question but it was impossible at this point.

Katsuki was sitting on the bed trying to comprehend what happened earlier in the classroom.

"Mommy are you owkay?" The little cute girl asked.

"I am. Why are you asking?"

"You seemed sad earlier."

How does he explain to them that he was sad by thinking how Kaachan must hate him if the kids are joking with them. He really hopes the kids are theirs from the future since he has a crush on Kaachan and the kids are the living proof that he has a future with him.

But who knows what's the truth here?

"It's n-nothing really."

"I wanna ask something." Katsuki suddenly said.

Everyone looked at him.

"How can you prove that you are our kids. I mean Deku and I aren't even in a relationship. He's not even gay!" Kaachan yelled the last part.

-

Hey guys. I hope you like this new book. I'm trying my best to stay in the character and make a new ones.

It's hard for me to write baby talk, so sorry if it's not cute or good all the time.

Bug out😜💖