Reagan was more than happy that Rosette chose to stay with him. It was all he could ask for. To wake up beside Rosette everyday, and to be with her every second was his dream come true.

By this time, Rosette didn't hold back. She made continuous fast thrusts with her hips, sparring Reagan no time to heave as she moved nonstop.

"Hng!" He clung to her.

"-ettee.. Ahh!"

"-sette it feels so strange.. It feels good..." He murmured on Rosette's neck.

"Hnng..!" Reagan trembled.

"A-ah! -ette!"

"Hnnn..."

Lewd moans left Reagan's lips as he let Rosette violate him. Gently moving away, Rosette looked at Reagan. Her heart thumped upon seeing the lewd face that he was making.

"Nnn..."

"Reagan, you're making such a pretty face right now. Should we move you in front of a mirror?"

Softly shaking his head, Reagan spoke in an unsteady voice. "N-no... Anghh... I want to keep looking at your... Hnghh.. face..." His cheeks were glowing red, flustered as he spoke his words.

Leaning down, Rosette placed a soft kiss on Reagan's lips. Reagan felt her pace go faster. The rubbing sensation made him feel wonders. It was a foreign feeling, yet it somewhat felt like pleasure to him.

The sound of their skin clapping against each other filled the room. Reagan squirmed and trembled under Rosette. He felt strange, yet he felt good at the same time.

"Aah..! -ette! It feels.. Nn! -good..."

Feeling his climax nearing, Reagan buried his blushing face on Rosette's shoulder. "-ette..!"

"A-ahn!" His legs trembled as his warm liquids spurted out of his tip. Reagan's semen sprayed on Rosette's breasts and stomach. His seeds kept on spurting out. Reagan came a few more times before it stopped. Though, his entrance had yet to stop clenching around the rod-like object that was buried inside him.

"Rosette- Anghh!!"

Rosette continued to thrust inside him, making Reagan feel the strange sensation again. Pleasure erupted in him as the toy rubbed his insides. Yet again, Reagan clung to Rosette.

"-ette it really feels wei- Nnn..." He moaned and whimpered under her. Reagan's length was hard and erect. While his tunnel continued to clench around the object that Rosette was violating him with.

"Ah..!" Reagan flinched in surprise, feeling the tip of the object hitting a sweet spot. His member became harder.

Knock

Knock

Rosette halted and looked at the door. Reagan being clingy, turned her face back to him. "-sette don't take your eyes off me..." He mumbled softly.

"Mother, are you in there?" The young boy asked in a gentle voice.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Mother, I know you're in there." The voice spoke outside their room.

"Mother, you've been spending more time with father lately, and you haven't been spending more time with me. Did the two of you forgot about me?"

'Ah... the door is locked. I'll get to Rogan later.' Thought Rosette.

Rosette glanced at Reagan. "It's Rogan." She whispered to Reagan.