Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1

Start from the beginning

'What the fuck?!!!' he yelled at Namjoon, who slowly was getting up from the floor.

Rose and Lisa ran to unconscious Hobi.

'No! No!!!!' Rose was crying, trying to wake Hoseok's up. Shaking him desperately. Lisa pushed her away and started to perform CPR. 

Jin was standing in front of his mate - the most gentle alpha he had ever met. And was shocked when he received a punch in his stomach, and was thrown to the ground. Namjoon tried again to get to Hobi. He pulled Lisa's hair, who was on his way, but then enraged Jin, twisted his arm and pulled him away from the bed.

'How dare you hit me?' he asked silently. 'Joon-ah!!! Wake up!!! What's the matter with you?!'

Namjoon's eyes flashed red, when he stood in front of Jin. He wiped the saliva on his chin and growled.

'Namjoon, listen to me...' he said calmingly, stretching his hand to him. He knew something was wrong. Truly wrong. Namjoon was out of his mind. He couldn't see his own mate. He wasn't able to use his mindlink.

Jin took a step forward, spreading his calming scent around, hoping to wake up Namjoon's instincts.

'It's me...' he whispered. 'You know me...'

He took another step forward, ignoring the growling coming out from Namjoon's throat.

Then he realised that the plants in the room were growing. Getting thicker. It was already too late when all covered in thorns branches and vines headed in his direction. Just before they hit him, he felt the air moving and Jungkook grabbed him and threw him on the floor.

Taehyung stood in front of them, looking shocked at Namjoon.

Yoongi and Jimin ran into the room. Yoongi's eyes ran to Hoseok lying lifeless on the bed, with Rose and Lisa, trying to wake him up.

'Jimin! Go to Hobi, now!!' he ordered and ran to stood next to Taehyung, stopping Namjoon from getting through.

'What's happening here?!' Jungkook screamed.

'H-he... tried to kill Hobi...' Jennie whispered.

'Don't be ridiculous!' Yoongi snapped at her, but then Namjoon made a move with his hand and creepers hit him in the chest and threw him on the wall. Crawling and straddling his body.

'Namjoon!!!' Jin yelled. 'Stop it!!!'

Their Head Alpha looked at the Taehyung and Jungkook that was protecting Jin and stopping him from coming to Hoseok, which was being treated by Jimin right now.

Suddenly the flames exploded in the room, when Yoongi burned the creepers to the ashes.

'Enough!' he growled. His eyes flashed red when he ran to Namjoon and hit his chest with open hand. They clashed in the fight a second later.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

'I can't sense him. His mind is blank...' Taehyung said.

'I couldn't get through to him, either,' Jin said, terrified. 'It's not his alpha-self. Something is controlling him!'

Namjoon kicked Yoongi and then using the distance he shapeshifted.

'Oh no!' Jin whispered.

An enormous, black silver wolf growled at them. 

Yoongi fell on his knees and groaned. His head alpha was overpowering him.

'Fuck! I c-can't...'

Jin yelled and fell to the ground holding his head.