I LOVE THE WAY HIS TOUCH MAKES ME BURN

Start from the beginning

"Hi!" I swing open the door whilst fixing my towel and out of all the people I had to meet him. The sexy new boss, who pinned me against the bookshelf. Yeah, him. Great job, Nyra. His electrifying eyes rake over my body and I am, once again, eye-fucking him.

His body is leaned over the door frame, I can see his tone chest peaking out his undone button. His mouth is slightly open and without shame, he is gawking at me. I don't feel uncomfortable but there's something about his stare that makes me want to strip and fall to my knees.

"Is this how you usually greet your visitors, Miss Marianaccini?" He smirks, I look away and step behind the door, "What is it that you want?" I ask, "What were you doing at the club?" His playful smirk falls and his face instantly becomes serious. He obviously must have known about the incident but panic starts to rush throughout my body.

"Is that all? You came all the way here to ask me that?" I am about to close the door but he stops it with his foot and pushes his way in, "I don't know who the hell you think you are?-" He closes the door and interrupts me "My name is Angelo De Santis and I am your boss. So, now, answer me, what the fuck were you doing at the club?" He says with a strong tone that seems to be turning me on.

"I came to get my iron deficiency pills because I left them there." He is walking towards me and I, on the other hand, have nowhere to go, my back is plastered against the wall and Angelo is in front of me, "Bullshit! You wouldn't be carrying a duffel bag would you?" My eyes narrow into slits and he is staring down at me hard.

"So the fuck what, it is my workplace and I get to come and go, with or without a duffel bag. What's it to you?" I exclaim, "Because Cristian Madris got fried in your dance room." Angelo grips onto both of my shoulders and pushes me to the wall gently, his tall frame towering over me.

"And what has that got to do with me?" Angelo lets go of me and step back before pulling out my face mask out of his pocket. "This is why. It was found in the room. Now, if you be a good girl and tell me why were you there, I'll leave." He is in front of me again but his eyes are sincere, I don't want him to go.

"Can I change first and I'll tell you." He nods before stepping away. "Would you like anything to drink?" I ask, before leaving. "I'll have a coffee." Nodding, I walk into my room and quickly slip on my oversized tee. Angelo is looking outside of the window and, I must admit it is one of the best views.

He notices I am here and removes his hand out of pockets and walks into the kitchen with me, watching me prepare his coffee. "Well, I did go there to get my pills but also my stuff that I kept there, I recently moved here so that's why," I say.

"That doesn't explain why your mask was found there." He raises his eyebrows and continues to stare at me. I know he is staring at my peaked nipples and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. "Ok Mr detective, Madris asked me to dance for him but I refused and I think my mask must have dropped out of my duffel bag since it was pretty full."

He places his cup of coffee on the counter before approaching me and my back is pressed against the fridge. "I hope you're not lying, Miss Marianaccini, else you'll be punished." My hands grip onto the hem of my t-shirt and I grip so hard my knuckles have probably become pale white.

"I do the punishing Mr Santis," I smirk before running my hands along his chest before slipping out of his hold. At the same time, the doorbell of my apartment opens and before I could reach it, Angelo pushes me against the door and places his hand over my mouth. He opens the door and smile at the man before taking the pizza and placing it on the desk.

"I'm afraid only one of us can do that," Angelo whispers against my ear, tickling the surface of my skin with his breath. His fingers glide down my neck before travelling all the way down to the hem of my t-shirt.

I am mentally praying that he doesn't lift up my t-shirt but he is and I'm not stopping it. I love the way his touch makes me burn. His touch feels safe, warm and comforting. "Do you think you have what it take to punish me?" He asks with his breath so close to my neck.

I want to feel his lips on my sweet spot, the sucking, the nipping of my neck is what I'm craving from him. He's smirking at me against my neck, probably smirking at the fact I am already submitting to him. I suppress a moan as I bite my lip, feeling his finger travel closer to my hip.

"Your silence has given me an answer, Nyra." His finger continues to stride up the side of my leg, "Mm, no underwear." He chuckles before swearing in Italian as his phone rings. As he takes the call, I leave my place and take a plate out and before I could take another step, a wave of dizziness washes over me.

My eyesight becomes hazy and my fingers feel numb, I hear the plate crash onto the floor. My eyes begin to shut and as I lose the ability to stand, I hear Angelo shout my name before rushing over to me. His face is lightly tapping my face but I am losing focus.

"Svegliati bella. Reste con me, tesoro!" That is all I hear before I say his name and fall into the darkness.

(T: Wake up beautiful. Stay with me, darling)

Hello my loves, I hope you all are well, here's another chapter

Hello my loves, I hope you all are well, here's another chapter. Let me know your thoughts! Anyways, have a lovely day or a good night's sleep.

Rose <3