Chapter 16

Stevens POV;

This is gonna be a nightmare. That moment we just had, I think she remembered. Then that asshole shows up. I turned around and heard a loud bang. Shit Eclipse got over the fence. He charged at Damon and got between Vick and him. Eclipse pinned his ears at him and raised his front leg to kick him. "Eclipse please stop." She said and calmed him down. "Is it okay if I go with him?" She asked and I just nodded. He picked her up and put her in the car. "If you hurt her again, I will make sure you will regret your decision." I warned. He just shrugged and went in his car.

I held Eclipse by his halter to make sure he wouldnt get hurt. He started rearing up and freak out. Something is up. I just have to find out what the fuck hes doing here. And why Eclipse is fteaking out.

I took care of him and made sure he was comfortable in his stable. I went back home hoping Vick would be back soon. I arrived at home and went into the garage. Then it hit me like a brick. He was the one who almost killed her. I recognised the car and the color. And now hes trying to cover things up. Holy shit.

The following hours I didnt hear anything from Vick. I became worried. Leah just came with the kids and I explained what happened. She gasped. "No fucking way. And now he is with her?! Thats bad. Very bad." She said and I hugged Cassie and Jeff. I missed them alot. I explained what happened with their mom and they looked down. "Will she remember us?" Cassie asked pouting. "I will make sure of it honey. Dont worry." I said and tried to call Vick. But no answer.

"Leah, can you stay here? Im gonna get Vick. Shes radio silent for the past 5 hours." I said and jumped by accident in the black Lude. I sped off to his house.

Arriving at his place, I get to the door and knock on it. He opened it with only a boxer on. I felt my stomach turn. "Is Vick here?" I asked and she came up to me with only his blouse on. That made me throw up almost. He took advantage of her. That son of a bitch. "Why didnt you respond? Ive been worried about you." I said and she looked guilty. "Im sorry, Damon turned off my phone to make sure I didnt use it to much. So I couldnt get a headache." She said and that made my blood boil. "Get dressed please Im taking you home." I said too calm for my liking.

She went in and he came out. "Youre missing somethin." He smirked and that made me go off. I punched him right in the face. He started to lunge back at me and we started fighting.

Vick looked terrified. "GUYS PLEASE. STOP THIS." She screamed and that clearly took her last energy. She fainted. I kicked him away from her and caught her before she  fell. I carried her carefully to the Prelude and layed her in the passengerseat, the seat completely in rest mode. I walked back and got her purse. "You almost killed her. And now you take advantage of her?! You are a disgrace. If I see you near her once again, Ill make sure youll be six feet under. Got.it?" I growled and walked to the car. I drove away carefully, making Vick comfortable.

Vick wakes up when we turn up the driveway. "What happened?" She started and then it hit her what happened. "Oh my god. What did I do?" She started sobbing.