Alex: "How long is it?" He questioned.

Y/n: "We're almost there but for now, I want you to cover your eyes."

Alex: "How come?"

Y/n: "It's a surprise and I don't want you to spoil it, please?" You said in a cute tone.

Alex: "Alright Y/n, whatever you say." He said, covering his eyes with his hands.

Y/n and Alex finally made it back where your friends are and she gently put Alex down while he is covering his eyes. Your friends are standing behind the small monuments of New York City.

Alex: "Can I remove my hands now from my eyes?"

Y/n: "Sure Alex, let me remove it for you. Ta-da!" You said, removing his hands that are covering his eyes. In Alex's point of view, he saw his friends standing there shouting "Happy Birthday!" and showing the birthday lion the scale model of New York, his home.

Y/n: 'Happy birthday, my fluffy lion.' You smiled of his reaction which are surprise and bashful mixed together.

You watch Alex run through miniature size of New York, your friends did an excellent job building the exact replica of their home before they were accidentally shipped out. He stopped in his track as he found a small version of the zoo, their home.

Alex couldn't believe his eyes, the memories in New York brought him and his friends good times. He sees a mini version of himself making that pose he always used to make his fans go crazy for him. Maybe you'll visit the city one day and meet the other animals at the zoo.

Alex: "You guys, you've both made and ruined my day." He said in a happy tone mixed with tears of joy.

Gloria: *Sniff* "Make a wish, sweetheart." She said, holding out a cake to Alex with a candle lit on top.

When Alex blew out the candle, King Julien and Mort burst out of the cake which surprising Alex and the rest of us.

Julien: "TA-DA! Your wish has come true!"

Mort: "Oh, yay! My tummy is speaking to me!" He said when his stomach growled. But then he is puking out the pink frosting of the cake (which he ate some while being inside with King Julien), and this made you and your friends look disgusted.

Alex: "Oh, gross!"

Y/n: 'I think I'll pass....' You thought, taking a step back a bit.

Julien: "I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you."

Y/n: 'Thanks for the reminder.' 😑  Gloria toss the cake away causing the two lemurs to yelp and then look at Alex.

Gloria: "Alex, what was your wish?" She asked her friend.

Alex: "I wished we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love this. But it's not the real thing."

Marty: "Well that's because it's a mud model, Alex. It's not actually New York. I hope it was clear."

Alex: "What are we doing? Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us. But...we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them."

Melvin: "How do a lion, a zebra, a giraffe, a hippo, and a human walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?"

Marty: "I don't know, ask the rabbi!" He joked.

Melvin: "Hey, I'm serious." He said towards Marty.

Y/n: "And it's also far away from Africa, the penguins took the plane and I don't see any boats around the savanna beaches." You mentioned.

Alex: "Come on, we can do it! We can do anything! It's us!"

Marty: "We're us!"

Alex: "Yeah, that's right. We've gone halfway around the world! Compared with that, Monte Carlo's just a hop, skip, and a swim away!"

His friends agree on his decision to travel to Monte Carlo, but for you it's going to be a long journey by swimming across the ocean with a group of animals along your side.

They put their hands in the middle like they're part of a sports team on achieving their goals to win the final round of the game. They wait for your hand to be placed with theirs as Alex gave her a kind smile.

Alex: "Come on Y/n, you'll have the great experience with us on Monte Carlo. And maybe we can return home to New York and take you to the zoo. I'll be great."

With that, you remember the promise Alex made that he wants to return home and invite you to visit his performance. Oh man, you would love to see how amazing your lion friend is and also imagining him making fantastic poses to impress you. 

Y/n: "Oh...what the heck I'm in." You announced with a smile, placing your hand on top of Gloria's and Julien's hand.

Alex: "Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us."

Marty: "Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!"