"are you awake?" i quietly ask.

i don't get a response and i look up and see tobio is walking towards the couch and he jumps up. he walks over and lays down on karl and i, making me just smile at him. i pet his head gently and i close my eyes, wanting to see if i could squeeze a couple minutes of sleep in just in case dream and nick stay late. i wanna be awake and energetic with them. i start to feel myself drift away from being awake and then i just crash.

"should we wake them up for food?"

"i dunno. they look comfy..? not sure what happened when we were gone since karl is in lunas shirt."

"i got them a blanket– tobio is sleeping on them too!"

"shh! you might wake them up. idiot.."

"what are we supposed to do now?"

"trash the house–"

"no! we should wake them up. we weren't gone for that long right?"

"it's been 3 hours. we were gone for a pretty long time."

"well i dibs out on waking them up."

"me too.. have fun nick."

"why me?! why can't you wake your sister up avery?"

"i'm not going it. you can wake her and karl up since your close with both of them while i'm only close to my sister."

"she has a fair point."

"shut up dream!"

i open my eyes and everything is blurry and out of focus. i do see a back facing me and i see two other people standing a bit farther away.

"oh look, you woke luna up dumbass."

the person turns around and it's nick. i rub my eyes and the blurriness goes away.

"hi guys.. when did you get back?" i ask, trying to stretch, forgetting karl is wrapped around me.

"like 10 minutes ago. we got food if you want to wake karl up from in there." nick pointed.

i felt my face get warm and i look down my shirt and karl is just sound asleep. i smile and i start to poke his cheek.

"karl.. wake up!" i say at a volume that isn't super loud, but loud enough to wake him up a bit.

he groans and just buried his face into my chest more.

"karl!" i giggle as it tickled me.

"what..?" he mumbles.

"you have to wake up, they are back with the food.." i tell him and his eyes open.

"the others are back?" he sounds confused and i just smile at him.

"yes. want to come out from my shirt and say hello to them? you need to wake up and eat your food they got as well." i say to him and he sighs.

"it's so nice in here though.. but i'll get out." he yawns and i look up at the others who were talking and glancing at us.

i tell them to look away since my shirt is going be getting lifted up and they turned their backs. karl lifts my shirt up and gets out, sitting up and looking around. he looks at me and grabs my face with one hand and plants a kiss on my lips and then just gets up to stretch.

"hey guys.." karl said, mid stretch.

"good evening. how was your sleep?" dream chuckles.

"very nice actually. i was warm and i was comfortable. probably one of the best sleeps i've had in a while." karl chuckles looking back at me with a sleepy grin.

"we got you guys your food you ordered. should we sit in the living room and eat?" avery asks, looking at everyone.

"we can do that! i can put a movie on too." i smile and stand up walking to grab my food.

"i can't believe you guys wanted mcdonald's out of everything else." dream shook his head and walked towards the couch.

"i want to sit where luna was sitting." karl called out and grabbed his things.

"i'll sit on the chair, it's very comfy anyways." nick sits down and relaxed.

i walk to the couch and karl zooms past and sits where i was last sitting. he patted the spot next to him for me to sit, which i smiled and sat beside him. i waved avery over to sit next to me which she gladly accepted running over with a smile.

"should we watch a movie or a tv show?" i ask holding the remote.

"we should watch a scary movie."