Chapter 8: The eternity Devil!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey, Himeno, do you have any cigarettes?" Aki came in from the door as Himenko looked at him. "Huh, this is my last one." She said pointing towards the cigar in her mouth. "Then give me that one." Aki said as he walked closer to her, "Hah? You hopeless addict..." She said as she pinned the Cigarette inside Aki's mouth.

"'TS AN INDIRECT KISS! NO FAIR!!"

Denji shouted as Aki eyed him, "Shut up." He frowned at Denji. "I've got bad news..." He said while taking that cigarette off his mouth, "You remember that devil we killed?"

"You mean the devil I killed?" Power raised her hands.

"Yeah well, It has gotten bigger. A lot bigger. Frost is using her power to stop it from growing for now... But she is weak right now." He said as Denji and Power's eyes grew wide. "Well, my buddy's in danger! We'll have to go right now!" Power said.

------------

"Snowflake!" 

Aki called out to her as she turned to look back at the group. "A-aki-" She managed to speak, a gust of fog left her mouth as she spoke. The sides of her cheeks were frozen and her hands were shaking. 

"It wants to  suffocate us by trapping us! It'll -It's gonna... eat us on the w-way -Aah!!" She let out a scream when her arms started turning blue and a crack formed on her wrist due to excessive cooling. Aki instantly stepped towards her, but stopped when the Devil spoke.

"Human..."

The devil spoke as it stopped expanding, Frost instantly broke free and stepped back. "Humans... I'll offer you a contract..." It spoke on as Aki held Frost as she gasped. 

"It's cold..." She shivered and shrugged, "So cold..." Aki instantly took off his Jacket and placed it over her. Himenko handed him the lighter she used to light her Cigarette. 

'Makima planned this... to test my limits...'

Frost frowned and looked at the devil, "What C-contract...?" She asked, with a bold look and shivering lips.

"Hand me that Human named Denji and I'll let you all go safely outside..."

It said as Denji gasped and the door behind him opened, "Denji..." Kobeni stepped out with a knife, "Let it eat you..." She said as she charged at him. 

"Stop Miss. Kobeni." Frost stopped her and threw her knife aside, while still shivering. Himenko knocked her out again. "I'll not let you touch... Denji..." Frost frowned and fell to the ground again. "Snowflake! I told you to stay still!" Aki stepped forwards and held her while wrapping his jacket tightly around her body. He frowned in worry when she saw her shiver again. "My blood wasn't enough?" He whispered.

"That's not it... it's because of your contract with Kon..." She said. A few moments passed, the group seated themselves on the ground. Frost was sitting between Aki and Power as the two tried warming her with hugs. She was still shivering as Aki kept  trying to warm her.

"Aki, do you have some kind of plan to get out?" Himenko asked while staring at the sealing.

"..." Aki was silent.

"We'll starve to death like this..." She said.

"I have no intention of killing Denji... if worst comes to worst, I'll use the sword." Aki said with a frown. "No you can't." Himenko said as Frost looked up at Aki, he held her while wrapping his legs around her. He had given her his coat and had wrapped his hands around her as she dug her head in his chest.

'He's so warm...'

"If worse comes to worst, sorry but, Denji, just die for us!" Himenko said as Frost came off of Aki. She looked at Himenko, "I won't let you. I'll kill that devil But Denji won't be harmed." She said to Himenko as Aki smiled a bit, "You can't argue with her." Aki said. "Why are you so obsessed with that fiend and Denji?" Himenko asked with a slight frown. 

"It's simple, I love them. And I love you, and Aki. So I'll protect you."

Frost said with direct eye contact, "I want to be able to protect what I love." She said as Himenko smiled at her honesty. She hugged her and stroked her hair, "What a huge heart ha ha!" Himenko smiled at her.

"I am a devil. Devils don't possess hearts."

She said as Aki sighed. "The Food we put on the table is gone!" Arai shouted and then looked at Power, who had puffed cheeks and food all over her mouth. "It wasn't me, it was Denji." She lied.

"Such an obvious lie!" Arai spoke in disbelief.

"I got it... it's because of this devilman..." Kobeni said and charged at Power while Arai covered her. "Kobeni calm down!" Kobeni's panic was causing terror, which was feeding the devil.

"So you're a spy! You're covering for Her!!" Kobeni shouted again.

Kobeni screamed.

The devil started to grow, "I, the devil of eternity will Kill THE CHAINSAW!" The devil shouted and spread towards the group as they ran, Frost ran along with Aki too, but the suddenly the room tilted and they thatched falling off towards the side of the devil

Aki caught Frost and climbed onto a safe place along with the others.

"This is it, we need to do something even if we can't kill it. I'll cause it pain till it begs me to kill it!"

Frost said with a frown.

"Aki, this is a contract. Lend me blood and I'll get us all out of here with safety!"

TO BE CONTINUED----

NEXT TIME:
- Aki lends her blood and the chainsaw fights with her!
- "Frost... do you hate me?" Makima said as she pushed her chest up against Frost's.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
- Zest-chan has seen that despite the amount of views, very less people comment!
- please leave comments my dear readers! This helps me do better!