The End Of The Affair

Start from the beginning

She looks back to see a window that is closed up. "What? What are you doing?"

Bill grabs a blood bag and puts it's to Caroline face. As veins start to show around her eyes he quickly pulls it back. "Blood controls you sweetheart. This is how I'm going to fix you."

"What?"

He pulls the handle making the blinds go up on the window. Making sunlight touch Caroline.

She screams in pain as the sunlight touches her back.

✨✨✨

At the same time

They all walk into the bar.

"Looks familiar doesn't it." Klaus says while looking around.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan says.

Natalie suddenly falls to the ground and screams as she feels pain on her back.

Klaus immediately runs to her. "Love, what's happening?"

She whimpers in pain once it stops. "I don't know but I think it has to do with Caroline."

Klaus and Stefan head turn when they hear a voice. Natalie freezes.

"What's going on?"

"Mom?" She turns and look at the women.

"Natalie?"

"Mom?!" Both Klaus and Stefan say

They don't say anything else when she screams again. Crying out in pain. "Make it stop. Please. "

The pain goes in for a few more seconds and then it suddenly stops. "Someone get my phone... and call.... Liz. Please."

Stefan grabes her phone out her purse and dials Liz number. Klaus continues to hug Natalie not even bothered about the Hybrids.

After a few rings she picks up. "Hello, Natalie?"

Stefan puts the phone in speaker and hands it to Klaus.

"Liz. Something wrong with care. She's being tortur-."

She doesn't finished her sentence when the pain comes back. She cry's out in pain as her backs starts to burn again.

"Momma make it stop please." She says crying. "It's hurts so bad."
(Natalie doesn't like her mom like that. So she's only crying for help cause she needs a mothers comfort and she's vulnerable)

She hears Liz voice. "It's going to be okay Natalie. Tyler just explained what happens we're going to save her."

She hangs up and rushes out the house with Tyler. Gloria quickly puts a sleeping spells on Natalie so she won't feel the pain. She fell limp into Klaus arms.

"What the hell is going on. And why did she call you mom?" Klaus asks while holding Natalie close to him.

"Because I'm her mother. And she has a personal connection to this Caroline. So whoever is doing this then they both feel the pain. This Caroline isn't the only one she has a personal connection with."