Ignoring game.

Skye's POV
UGH, I have school in like... An hour and me and the girls are at Starbucks. I haven't heard from Demi in like.. Well I haven't at all since I met my dad. You'd think with my dad dating Dallas, me and Demi would be closer.. But no. I wish the girls would hurry with my chocolate cream latte.
We're going to be late, UGH.
______

We got to class late, which just happened to be Demi's class, you know what like I care. I shuffle in the class with Caitlin and take a seat next to Mel, she's a little less stalkery now, which is good. Although she still has her moments.

"Your late, both of you! What's your excuses?" Miss Lovato asked in a harsh tone. Ugh.

"We got stuck in traffic." I muttered.

"Oh your way getting Starbucks?" She straightened out her skirt.

"Yup, sorry I didn't bring you any, it's against the code. It was great thanks for asking!" I'm play her game. I will win. I got a few laughs.

"Sorry Miss L, we've been busy cut us some slack. GEEZ!" Caitlin climes in, this is why she's my girl. Not like that you pervs.

"I will not 'cut you some slack' detention!" She turned on her heel.

"What a bitch, ugh." Shit she heard me.

"What was that?" She gave me a stern cold look. I'm in the dog house.

"Your acting like a bitch, leave your problems at home, don't bring them to work." WHY DID I SAY THAT FOR FUCK SAKE.

"GET OUTSIDE NOW!" Damn, mad Demi is hot!

I sling my bag over my left shoulder, and stomp out man this is going to be along day. What the fuck do I say.

After studying the wall outside for about 3 minutes I get interrupted by my sassy teacher.
"WHAT'S WITH YOU?" She shouts, what got her so mad.
"Nothing, your the one who's acting like an insane bitch. You don't even answer my calls." Deep breaths, don't want to lose all my shit.

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd be lip locking with my sister! Which thanks for telling me.." Her eyes started to fill.

"WHAT!? Your sister? My DAD went on a date with her. The only Lovato I love is you. It hurts knowing we have to hide but I can't stop the feelings. Demi, your the only girl I need, the only girl I want, I don't need nobody because nobody can compare to you. I love you" I pull her into a hug while she soaks her tears in my t-shirt and grabs it firmly.
She's so emotional.

"I'm... S-s-orry" I feel guilty, but it's not even my fault.

"Look, you need to start trusting me, I know it's hard. Don't cry, smile for me, because it's beautiful, your beautiful. I won't leave you Demi, I will always be here." She pulls away and I wipe her tears away with my thumb.
"I'm sorry, I love you."

"Now there's my baby. I want to go home.. So I'm going to the office. Don't you get off in 2 hours?"i kiss her forehead, then she nods. I look to the left to see someone coming and pull Her into a janitor closet.

"Baby, it's been like 5 minutes you have to go back into the classroom. I'll see you later." I lift up her chin, gosh she's so beautiful.

"Okay, I love you so much Skye. Your truly beautiful. I'll see you... In...2 hours? I'll miss you so much." I leaned in, I wrapped my arms around her neck as one hand cupped her cheek and the other supported the back of her head, I liked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance, to my surprise she declined.

"I really have to get back babe, I love you, see you tonight." It's true we'd been out here for about 10minutes.

"Okay babe I understand." We both excited the closet i pecked her cheek real quick and headed to the office.

I can't wait until tonight.
_____
Thankyou so much for reading next update- is Friday x