𝙰 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 - 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜

Yet another request from @Flower_Gremlin

{𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙴𝙱𝙾𝚈𝚂}
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

Moving right along we've found a life on the highway. Your way is my way.

"So trust my navigation—"

"Tommy turn that fucking music down!" Wilbur yelled, gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. The blonde Brit quickly reached over, turning the radio fully off.

"Jesus! Sorry Will." He huffed, crossing his arms. Tommy's feet tapped on the car's floor. Wilbur moved one hand from the wheel, resting it on the arm rest and leaning his cheek into his fist.

"You are in a very grumpy mood." Tommy said.

"Yeah, I'm stuck driving you to this stupid summer home dad rented out." He groaned. Tommy grinned and he punched Wilbur's shoulder lightly.

"Aw you love me..." he drew out the word me, giggling like a child. Wilbur flinched and swatted at his hand. The taller boy couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Stop it! I'm trying to drive." He laughed. Tommy leaned against his shoulder, resting his feet against the car window. Wilbur ignored it, not wanting to yell at him for the 20th time in the past hour.

"Can we play Hamilton?" Tommy asked, tilting his head up and looking to Wilbur. Wilbur sighed and he nudged him off of his shoulder. He chuckled softly to himself.

"Tommy, I'm scared what will happen if Schuyler Sisters comes on."

"Oh come on! It's only not good because you won't sing with me." He whined, slumping down in his seat. Wilbur's eyes flicked to him and then back to the road.

"If we hit some sort of bump, you're gonna break your back." He said. Tommy looked up to him and he groaned.

"But the car seat hurts!" He whined. Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Jesus fuck..." Wilbur sighed. Tommy looked over to him. He smiled a little and sat up straight, stretching.

"Thank you." Wilbur mumbled. Tommy grabbed his phone, the aux chord hanging from the plug. He typed a few things into his phone. Bringing his legs up to his chest, he turned his phone off and set it in the car's cup holder.

How does a bastard, orphan—

"God dammit, Tommy!" Tommy broke into a fit of squeaky laughter, bringing his knees closer to his chest, "The fifth fucking time!"

"Oi! No fucking swearing!" Tommy said. Wilbur reached over and smacked the back of his head, making him squeak. He rubbed his head and grumbled out a few curses. Wilbur turned the volume down, the Hamilton music fading to the background.

Tommy tapped his fingers on his knees as he listened in on the quiet music. Wilbur quietly kept his eyes on the road. Tommy looked over to him.

"Hey Wilbur." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Your opinion on women." Tommy said. Wilbur grinned a little and he breathed out a small chuckle.

"That was a statement, not a question." He said. Tommy paused.

"Uh...what is your opinion on women." He corrected himself. Wilbur shrugged.

"I don't know. They're...cool?"

"That was a question, not a statement." Tommy mocked. Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Women are very nice and very pretty."

"I thought you were gay."

"I will stab you."

Tommy laughed and he scratched his arm a little out of boredom. Wilbur raised his eyebrow, peeking over to the blonde boy.

"Why do you ask?" Tommy looked up to him.

"Hm?"

"Why do you ask?" Wilbur repeated. Tommy paused and shrugged.

"Just wondering." Wilbur grinned knowingly.

"Do have a crush on someone?" He asked. Tommy's face went bright red and he shook his head quickly.

"N-NO! Big man Tommy never gets crushes!" He squeaked. Wilbur chuckled.

"Sure. Sure." He said. Tommy crossed his arms and he huffed softly. The song switched over to Satisfied and played quietly in the background. Tommy hummed along a bit before he looked to Wilbur.

"Hey Wilbs?" Wilbur's eyes flicked to him for a second before he looked back to the road.

"Yeah?" Tommy brought his fist up to Wilbur.

"Thanks for driving me out here." He said. Wilbur smiled and he looked to Tommy for just a second, fist bumping him.

"No problem."

———————————
WORDS - 704
———————————