Chapter 1 - Stacy a fake?

*Skyla on the top*
Skyla Pov

I wake up from the annoying sound of my alarm clock then check on my brother that's with the alpha's mom . She's the only one who likes me and was also best friends with my mom so knows that my brother is not my baby and also knows how I really look like ,what my voice sounds like and always ask why hid my looks the Alphas dad says I'm pretty that I shouldn't hid it and also says I'm like his daughter so I shouldn't hid( even tho he has one). I just shrugged at them and say I rather look pretty for my mate then let random people look at me she agreed then smiled Mr. Alpha did the same since there mates. I kissed Tyler's head then went upstairs to go to the bathroom then I closed my bedroom and bathroom door then I strip my pjs off then get into the shower after I get out and put a towel over my body then go to the closest put some of my mom's clothes and my dad's hat makeing it feel as if there still alive then go to the bathroom check out my braces and brush my teeth then put on some ugly make up to hid my beauty I mean I don't feel like I'm pretty no one has ever called me anything nice except for Mrs.Alpha &Mr. Alpha even after my parents died but there was one person who was cute and small I used to take care of him even though he was a year older than me I was stronger than him intill he was 13 he was different he turned into an alpha and started to become a hottie and had muscles and used to whisper in my ear I protect you now and I'll keep our promise it still makes me blush but I also changed at 15 when my parents died he used to call me sky sky to cheer me up and I called him lakie he used to blush eveytime it was so cute his name was blake he the alpha now his party to find is mate is to night and its also my birthday but since my mom and his mom were friends we played together when we were little we did pranks and made a promise to be mates if we can I don't think he remembers he usually sticking his tongue down the packs slut Stacy and sometimes he looks at me with love or worry it's weird but anyway No one deserves to see My beauty expect for my mate he's the only one who deserves my love and beauty.
I walked slowly down the stairs not wanting to wake up the stupid pack to make breakfast since I wake up 2hours early to make some breakfast gor them.After I finished making the big breakfast I guess they smelled it because I heard loud foot steps from everywhere so I stepped back into the kitchen that way this time Stacy doesn't "accidentally"
step on me again. She's the main slut and main bully and is also dateing the alpha I feel sorry for him and he's mate if he finds her . So after they all finished breakfast I go to the kitchen and wash the dishes then we all go to the cars no one would let me go in ther car expect for My Best Friends ava and violet their the Alphas sisters and also know how I really look and sound they ask that same question I believe you know my answer any way they have this plan for me tonight for my birthday and alpha party and I'm not doing it .We're in the car
right now singing to iYiYi by Cody
Simpson since we're the first ones to get out to the cars there's no car beside us so I can talk I just feel comfortable talking to them plus they complement me to much saying things like You have a pretty voice why hid it or you have a nice body why wear your parents clothes show your body. I bet if you did you would be Mrs.Universe instead of Mrs.America you know.Anyways after we got out the car we go to our classes but theses sneaky friends of mine found a way to get there daddy to make the school let them have all of my classes so we're in history right now and in Mr.Clark's class so yeah I'm advanced in all my classes so l could actually teach the class cool right but I'm not that kind of nerd yeah I have the best grades
in school but I don't have a phone so I don't have Instagram, Twitter, Kik, Facebook or any thing else so I just do my homework to keep me busy. I can skip school or just stay in the hall or just walk out of the class or even use my phone the whole school time(if i had one) or sometimes I would take violet and ava with me that way they can buy something at the mall or somewhere else telling our teachers that "Im giving them a lesson" . Like i have time for that so after i went through 1st ,2st ,3 and 4 its time for lunch im so luky i have ava and violet or lunch for me would be like a hellhole for me but its only a 1/2 of that because of stacy and her annoying 2 some followers either thow word or foods at me I mean she has eveything why bother me when she even haves the alpha and whats werid is that she only bullys me when i bet there many other nerds with a wost life than mine that why most of the pack is mean to me .After my torture of a lunch I went to 1/2 of 5 and then 6st which is p.e the only one i hate is the one i couldn't choose was dance i mean im good at danceing but it ruins my nerd style but at least i dont have to talk. After 7th period we went into the car i couldn't help but laugh my ass off but ava stil trying to keep a straight face while me and violet stilll laughing if your wonder what happend ava told stacys ass off it was so funny stacys face was priceless.

Do not Judge me on the book it's my first one and thakes for reading also
DO NOT COPY.

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

Love it❤