Chapter 15~Coming Soon

Tyler on the top
I'm sorry guys but I got a lot of stuff
to deal with so my book will be on hold for a while and I'll update soon.
Write to ya later♡. But for right now I'll keep ya'll interested by this message I sent to a friend of mine jk I mean my best friend Amiyah.

Here I go........ (I wrote this by the way)
Ik it's late and u might be sleeping but I had a daydream I thought it was beautiful. It kinda made me cry and made me think why am I not loved by a boy who will happily marry me in the future. Anyway it went like this my friend angie kik name: (I really can't tell ya'll sorry) decided to text me "Hey Noddles"(Cause I'm black well African American but I have Hispanic friends and also whites. I well speak Spanish and other languages any way I had braids that was very small it looked like noddles but it was cute but people made it sound mean and made me feel ugly to call me noddles even though I took it out they still bothered me anyway back to the daydream). And instead of me texting it was my man or as you call him my boyfriend. He's cute and very sexy well I imagined him as. I was about the age 15 or 16 in high school of course I think. He texted back saying "Why so mean to my sweetcake, my baby ,the love of my life you might call her noddles but I call her my daylight ,my heaven my wish come true. I guess Angie scoffed then said "Ha like that's true she can't have a boy maybe u ugly and stop playing noddles". My boyfriend chuckled called me out I see him playing with my new phone he bought and gasp and jumped him of course we'll tried to but ended up falling. He texted back "Oh really how about I send u a pic & video of me and my love". Angie rolled her eyes. And texted"Yea sure".He video recorded me as I stalked his way and yelled at him "Give me my phone Josh".He laughed as stud up as he caught me in his arms and hid in my neck. Then faced the camera at him and looked up then said . "I don't care who you are but she's the love of my life and not some type of food so watch what you say about what's a person is or isn't. " He smiled and I smaked the back of his head and yelled"What in the world are you talking about and give me my phone".He threw me on his back and sent it to the girl. Angie watched and said well texted "Well damn sorry". He smirked and sent the video to his instagram which is well idk yet. It said "You guys asked if I had a girl well I do the most beautifulest and crazy one too. She is my love and my other half so please think before saying something stupid about her Beauty. He sent it I snached my phone back and saw what he did and cryed he's so sweet and it had more that 1.6K likes in a day. I hugged him and whispered.
"I love You ".He kissed my cheek and pulled me on his lap"I love u to my life and soul".He winked.

What I'm saying is just wait and he might just come your way cause love comes In many ways and surprises also have a goodnight sleep tight. Hope I didn't disturb your sleep;)
Sent at 11:00 May 02, Monday

Hope u guys know that you shouldn't let people pick on you cause you are you at least your real and not fake. Love will find u and be your escape I pray for ur wishes to come true as I wish mine will love ya'll I believe in you follow me on Ziah_gal on instagram hope this touched your heart cause it sure did mine.
😜😂😳😢😴😫😀💏😮😗 Miss ya'll my Book lovers ,my pepes, my long lost friends. 😆😂
(This was a Bwwm by the way...yea I go that way).

Follow

Share

Vote

Comment