I want this to stop. I don't want this at all. This isn't the life I wanted to live through forever. My whole body is numb. I can't move even a finger.

Sudden pain in between my legs submerged. A thing then penetrates inside me. I let out a painful and horrifying cry.

Hugo pushed himself within me with each pump; I felt the pain. My body wanted to reject it, but it betrayed me because of what they fed me. My small and fragile body couldn't take in an adult.

Please stop! It hurts! My body couldn't take it. Please! Somebody, please help me!

I want to scream out the pain I'm feeling, calling for help. But I know there is no one out there looking for me. No one to save me. With my voice muted, I will never be saved.

Hugo kept on thrusting inside me and, with each thrust, hurt. All eyes were on me; watching him perform himself inside me as if doing this to a child was entertaining. My eyes moisten as I look over at the red-eye figure. I hear voices, like whispers, as Hugo has his way with me. The voices in my head tell me to submit, join, and be one of them. They are filling my head that entering them would give me paradise—a life I always wanted. I advert my eyes on the dark figure behind Hugo. The movement has just gotten faster as I stare at those red eyes. Then she pulls a line into a long smile, the shape of a sickle. My eyes aided in fear.

It hurt. It hurt so much.

I expected it much. My life is already used as a tool—a tool to bring a kingdom. My role in this authoritarian community is to continue its salvation for the people.

I'm losing hope. I give up. Nothing is going to keep me alive. I might as well let them use me as they wish. My life is in their hands. I'm a wild bird in a cage that I can't escape. I have no one. There isn't anybody who misses me or looks for me. My parents abandoned me. No one has ever loved me. No one wants a broken child.

I'm forever the sparrow who will never gain her freedom.

I'm beginning to succumb to the darkness when all hope is gone. Something grabbed me by the hand. I saw not one hand, but two, a large adult and child's hands grasp mine, carrying me away. Pure white light shines before me, pulling me out. Before I could reach the light in front of me, the sounds of a demonic screech beneath as I spot below my feet as the red-eyed figure gave out a desperate cry.

"Come back to me!" she screeches angrily.

Her demonic cries called out to multiple creepy hands reaching for me. One grabbed my ankle, tugging hard. I grip tightly on the hand, pulling me with enough strength and power. I don't want to go back. I don't want to return to the darkness where I'm isolated from the world. With all my force, I could break free from the devil's hand and enter a good place filled with clouds and a beautiful round sun. I can feel the warm sunshine's rays on me as I breathe in the freedom.

I'm free...I'm free.

I don't feel anything beneath my feet and suddenly am walking on air. I step forward, wondering where this place leads to. Where is that person who saved me?

As I observed this holy god-like place, I spotted a person. It looks like a man, someone I recognize. He's tall, and his back turned. As I walk closer, the man turns his head.

Seth?

He stood there like an angel. Once he spots me, he turns to face front and opens his arms. I couldn't be happier to see him here. My tiny feet started to change as my body transformed into my adult self, fully clothed as my hair grew once before, and I ran towards him. Jumping into his arms, I can feel the warmth of his embrace as his arms are shielded to keep me from danger, and his heart beats as one with mine.

I gaze up at the man who captured my heart even before realizing my feelings. He brings his hand and brushes my hair back.

He then turns his head over his shoulder. I peek to the side and see Persephone standing there with a smile. I left Seth and rushed to her, bringing my daughter into my arms. I never expected to see her here, too, and I wanted to hold on to her forever. Seth came to our side and hugged us both. Having this feeling made me notice lad how much a family was.

Family?

I always urged for that feeling. Wanting to know what a true family feels like, these two made it happen to make my heart flutter with joy.

Seth and Persephone are my saviors who pulled me out and brought me into the light. I can no longer live in fear of darkness. I have my lights to burn the dark away.

I love them both so much.

I lift my head, showering Seth and Persephone with love. I turn my head to find all my friends together, including Myles. I couldn't help but cry, and my heart hurt, but I knew he was in a better place away from this cruel world. Everyone here is important to me. They are my salvation. They are the reason for me to live.

I will keep them safe. I will take revenge for Myles so his death isn't in vain. Eva and the Order will die by my hands. Once they are gone, once Eva is gone. I'm confident enough to spend the rest of my life with them. No more running away from fear. I will use everything to protect my loved ones, the children, and those who are victims of the Order's evil ways.

I will protect them all.