Chapter 25.)

TRUNKS:

"KAMEHAME-"

"Goku wait! You could hit her!" I screamed flying towards him .

"Stop." Gohan grabbed me from behind . "He knows what he's doing."

"HA!!!!!!" The energy wave flew past us and hit one of the Yukas . She fell to the ground .

The other Yuka looked at us with fear in her eyes . "Trunks...What are you doing here...? I told you to stay home..."

"Yuka! It is you...Goku you're a genius!" I screamed in happiness .

YUKAS POV:

"Trunks..." He flew at me and engulfed me into a tight hug .

"Did you tell your family Yet ?" He asked .

"Tell us what Yuka ? And I know I'm a genius , she's my daughter . I know the difference between her and a robot ." He said smiling . I flew into my father's arms .

"N-nothing . Trunks I haven't had the chance . I want to wait for the right time ." I said with a smile .

"C'mon kids , let's go home ." My father smiled .

"Aren't there more clones ?" I asked nervously .

"Vegeta and the others took care of them . Let's go!" He smiled bigger .

*****

"Please!"

"No Gohan!" I replied .

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"PLEEEEEEASE!!!"

"Fine! Everyone gather around . Trunks and I have news ." Gohan smiled hugely and poked my dimple on my cheek .

"Thanks sis!" He kissed my cheek .

"Everyone...Trunks and I..."

"Oh no! Are you having a baby!? You know we can't afford that right now Yuka! A Baby is a lot of work! And-" I interrupted my mom .

"No no no!" I laughed .

"Yuka and I , are..." Trunks started .

"Spit it out! I've been dying to hear this all day!

"Engaged!" We both yelled and giggled .

"Wait...WHAT!?" My mom stood up in defense .

"Mom...she's growing up...You can't-" My father interrupted Gohan .

"Hehe...Trunks...You do know marriage isn't food right ?" He punched Trunks arm jokingly .

"I love her Goku . More than anything-"

"Come with me Trunks , We need to talk ." My father said .

"Dad-"

"Don't worry , I'm not going to hurt him ." My father smiled .

They walked off to the outside .

Chapter 25 done! Chapter 26 coming soon! (: Read my other story if you get the chance "Darkness Bound (The Secret Circle Story)" and send me links to your stories too! (: I look forward to hearing from you all! Bye! xx