Untitled Part 11

Those in Diagon were quickly ushered back to school as the news of Sirius spread out. An owl came through mid-way, using a hologram spell to explain that the younger years were safe at the half-blood Hill; it was primarily a community for those who went to their school's summer camp.

-----

"Everyone, please follow me!" Thalia called out, beckoning them to the empty silver and purple house they had all skipped over (because there was no candy there). Everyone ran in, some people panicking. "Professors, will Sirius Black find us?" a scared Hufflepuff called out. Reyna shook her head, locked the door with multiple clicks. "As you all know, Half-Blood Hill is an international wizarding and half blood community. It has multiple wards and several Rune anchors that basically create a magical border that's equivalent to a diamond wall," she explained.  "First years, follow me," she added, heading towards the stairs. As the 11 year olds trotted after them, someone else called out, "Professor, are we allowed to use this house? Where's the owner?" Thalia gave them a smile. "This is I and Reyna's house. So, yes, we are. We have 10 bedrooms in total and 8 available, so there's plenty of space. If we run out of space some of you can also stay in the living room," She explained, flicking on the kitchen lights. Several people blinked away the spots. "While your waiting please do the homework we assigned to you the other day. For 2nd years, it's the one page on the different types of weapons, and for third years, it's the 3 page essay on magic. You can eat your candy, but remember that it needs to last the whole year," she added, hopping onto a kitchen stool. 

---time skip---

There was a mess of costumed teenagers all over the house, some (or most) of them cradling their bag of candy in their sleep. Most were spread out between the extra bedrooms, sharing the queen bed or sleeping on inflatable mattresses, but there were a few Hufflepuff 1st years who'd been willing to trade with their older peers and slumbered on the couch in the living room. 

--another dam time skip (Heh, dam. PAY ATTENTION. Sorry)-------------

 Morning came and when the first student stumbled down, they found both professors at the kitchen table, marking assignments. "Hello, professors," the Slytherin 1st year greeted shyly. "Hello Janice. Since you're the first one up, you get to choose what to eat," Thalia pointed to the dining room, and said girl gasped at the multitudes of plates available to her. "Mind you, don't wake up the others," Reyna added, fixing the girl's wrinkled Wonder Woman uniform with a swish of her wand. She nodded, running into the dining room.

By 9 o'clock, everyone was awake and in different parts of the house, carrying their food on plates. There were runes carved into the floor that Reyna explained would vanish any piece of dropped food to the compost. There also wasn't a lot of food, so people like Ron had to contend with one plate, and one plate only. 

"Alright, everyone. We'll be going back to Hogwarts. Those who used their specific element to travel here, please do so again to get back to the school. Everyone else will be using this portkey,"