Untitled Part 2

As Harry ate the rest of the frog, he felt sudden warmth spread through him. "Silver and Gold wands are really rare," Hermione mused, looking out the now brightened window. Ginny nodded, recovering. "I think Dad once said the gold and silver wands are really hard to bond and work with," They all jumped as the two women came back in. Now that they were awake and the train's lights were back on, he could see clearly that Thalia had electric blue eyes, like there was a storm brewing, while Reyna had straight forward brown eyes. " We'll be there in a couple of minutes. You okay, Harry?" Thalia asked. He nodded, not asking how she knew his name. "Wha-what were those Dementor things?" he asked, sliding the card into his pocket. "Dementors. Employed by the Ministry to guard Azkaban, now sent to look after Hogwarts as a precaution," Reyna replied.

"Please now welcome our new DADA teachers, Professor Rameriz-Arellano and her wife Professor Thalia," The Gryffindor table clapped the hardest, although there were some whispers here and there. "Now, you may wonder why there are two teachers. They have agreed to split time between the Hogwart's curriculum and their school in Greece this year. Tuck in!" at that, the first years all jumped slightly as food appeared.

As Harry dug in, he spotted something out of the cornor of his eye. "Hey, Ron, Hermione, what are they doing?" he asked, pointing to the middle of the room. They turned, and gasped as a roaring fire slowly appeared, and the two women scraped half their food in. "What are they doing? They shouldn't be wasting food" said Ron angrily as they walked back to the table. "Calm down Ron. I read once that some religions in Greece or Italy sacrifice a part of their food as offerings to the gods," Hermione consoled.