Untitled Part 9

Bianca Di-Angelo-Solace walked up the front steps of  Number 4. She was wearing a black dress that actually fitted her quite nicely, and blue sneakers. Her black hair was braided, and blue glasses framed her blue eyes. And hidden under that dress, was a Stygian Iron dagger. She knocked the door, and Walrus-man opened it. She gave him a charming smile, which was returned by Vernon. However, that smile fell away when she said, in a low voice, "Good Morning sir. I'm Bianca Di-Angelo-Solace, daughter of Nico and Will Di-Angelo-Solace. I am here on behalf of the case of one Harry Potter, who has testified to being the subject of child abuse. The Scotland Yard will be here in 10 minutes. If you value your life, I highly suggest you stay in the dining room, and you don't run. My brother, Anthony, has your backyard covered, and if you might recall, he's the world's first National Archery champion under the age of 16," "NOW WAIT A MINU-" Bianca walked away and sat on the curb, pulling out a pack of chewing gum, ignoring him. She loved doing this.

---------------------

By the time the  end of the week rolled around, people started noticing a few things. Harry looked as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Gryffindors (like Neville and the Creevey brothers) and Slytherins alike were all pulled in either during class or during lunch, and would come back looking much more happier. 

-----------

The day before Hallows'eve, Thalia and Reyna organized a special suprise for the students: Those in Year 3 and under would be Apparated to the Half-Blood hill community in New York, while the older ones would do their trick-or-treating at the Hogsmeade Village. Whispers rang around and classes were cancelled to let students find costumes on such short notice. Several students were, once again, called into the DADA classroom, only to walk out wearing clearly handmade costumes, which ranged from Greek goddesses, to Norse warriors, to even Egyptian magicians. Anyone who didn't want to go would have to stay in their dorms, where they would get dinner and all the muggle candy in the world. Meanwhile, Dudley was cowering in a jail cell.