Chapter 25 - QnA Stream

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, it's nerve-wracking. Because, you know, different gender, girly stuff and all that. We mostly talk about normal things though. But generally speaking, as the only guy in the house, it's kinda weird. But I got used to it."

YagooDrip: "So he lives with them. Suspicion confirmed."

mythlover64: "Anime clichè, where are you? We need you now."

"Please spare me, mythlover64. Next question."

<Who cooks in the house?>

"It depends actually. Sometimes, I cook. And speaking of cooking, every time they eat my food, they would always overreact, like–"

Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN: "BEST COOK! I CONFIRM HE'S THE BEST COOK!"

detectivewannabee02: "Even Ame is here..."

smolbrain67: "Detective approved his cooking?"

"–Ame..."

<What do you feel after joining Hololive?>

"I was kind of nervous, but the others were there for me. So I thank them for the mental support." He smiled.

Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN: "You're welcome, dear~"

thatsussyguy: "Hol' up."

Seeing that the chat was about to explode, he immediately changed the topic, although it was too late.

"Uh, next!"

<Do you have any history with your genmates?>

"Good question. I don't have any with Kiara and Calli. But I do have some history with the other three. To put it simply, Ame and I used to be partners, I helped Ina with her book, and I patched Gura's tail."

The stream continued for a while until he decided that's enough stream for today.

"Okay, last question!"

<Are you in a relationship with any HoloMyth members?>

He widened his eyes and skipped the question.

Ultrasimp: "He skipped it?!"

detectivewannabee02: "There must be some secrets he's hiding!"

Takotako11: "I have a sudden flashback of Ina skipping the exercise question."

ElvinShipper55: "Time to dig some info."

Upon reading that comment, Elvin became nervous a bit. What if the others already spilled the tea? There's no way, right?

He shook off his thoughts and continued.

"That's the stream for today! For those in the nighttime, don't stay awake and have a nice sleep! See you later!"

He ended the stream and stretched his back. He sighed.

"That's for today."

He played some games for a while. He also got a message from Calli to come to her room.

Without realizing it, it was already midnight.

23:40

He rubbed his eyes. "... I'm tired..."

He changed to his nightwear and went downstairs to wash the glass of water he used before.

After doing so, he remembered Calli's message. He went to her room and knocked it.

"Hold on."

Calli opened the door.

He was surprised that she was in her lingerie

"Calli..."

"Shh. I thought you forgot. Come in."

He went inside as Calli closed the door behind her. He sat at the edge of her bed.

"What is it?"

Calli laid herself down on the bed and pat the spot beside her.

"Come here and let's cuddle."

He nodded and rested himself beside her. Calli hugged him as he hugged back, enjoying each other's warmth.

Calli hummed. "Hm... It feels nice... We should do this more."

Elvin chuckled. "Of course. I'm tired, and I'm pretty sure you are also tired. Goodnight, my reaper."

"Goodnight... my love..."

With that, they slept while hugging each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: You thought it was Calli lemon, but it was me, Author! "Dante Vergil when?" Don't worry, it's coming soon.

Nuclear Nut November

Oh God NO