You're My Fairy Grandmother

(Maleficent's POV)

The sun was setting, when I stood from my throne. 

"Diaval!" I summoned my faithful raven.

"Mistress?" Diaval bowed after being transformed into his human form.

"We leave for Auradon's woods."

"We are going now?"  Diaval stared at me in suprise. 

"The time is right."

"How do you know?"

"I can sense it. He's ready."

I spread my wings and took off, changing Diaval back to a raven. A smile crawled onto my face. I'm coming my heir....

 I'm coming my heir

(Mars' POV)

"UGH!" I slapped the ground in frustration. This was the third time I had stumbled to the ground while flying. Why is this so hard!? I need to learn how to fly since I have to get as far away as possible before my family realizes I flew the coop.

I slowly picked myself up and looked around. I fell in a woodland this time. At least no one can spot me. Just as I thought that, I got an errie feeling I wasn't alone...

I feel my wings lift in a defensive mannner and my eyes start to glow. "You." I adress the silent yet dark trees. "I know your there. Come out." I glare. There's no reply, but my instincts screamed there was someone who heard me. 

I take a deep breath. "Come out, I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid." I recalled my family's fear that people would be scared of me. 

A low chuckle answered me. "I am not afraid." A familiar yet also strange voice spoke. Yet all I knew it was an adult woman's voice.

"Then come out." 

"Then you'll be afraid." 

I raise an eyebrow at her reply. 

"No, I won't. Come out." Nothing can scare me easily.

For a minute I thought she would refuse again, but I hear the crackle of leaves under feet. 

A tall woman steps out dressed in a long black gown, trimmed with furs

A tall woman steps out dressed in a long black gown, trimmed with furs. Atop her head was two large, curved horns; dragging behind her was a pair a huge feathered wings!

She-she was...

The woman's green eyes met mine

The woman's green eyes met mine. She looked at me with a neutral expression.

"You. I-I know who you are." I aprroach the winged woman. 

"Do you?" She asks.. clutching her staff.

"Yes, your my Fairy Grandmother!" I say excited to meet the woman who haunted my dreams.

"What?" Maleficent stared at me in shock.

To be continued

Author's Note: Hey everyone, after months I finally managed to get back to writing. Thank you for all your continued support everyone! Now that Mars has met Maleficen...what do you think comes next?

Please vote, comment and share this chapter . Thank ypu.