Adventure time...Again

(Here is how Sid finds the Dino Eggs. Enjoy the story.)

~Y/n's POV~

I kept my head down as all three of us walked, it was understatement to say Manny and Ellie were worried because they were beyond worried, they were practically babying me. I didn't mind though, I had barley any motivation or energy to walk or talk. As we're walking we hear screams coming from the hill and all look up to find Sid and eggs? That sloth is always up to something, I lightly shake my head and smiled ever so slightly Sid managed to have that effect no matter the circumstances. We watch as one of the eggs begins to fall over the edge of the cliff, Ellie quickly moves to catch the egg and Sid sighs in relief.

Sid comes running down the rest of the hill with two more eggs and all of them had faces drawn onto them. We walk over to Sid.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Sid thanks Ellie as she hands Sid the other egg.

"Bad egg. Rotten egg. A heart attack you almost gave me. Oh, I'm sorry, darling. It's just that I love you so much. Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny, your Aunt Ellie and Aunt Y/n." I just give a short quick smile, while Manny looks confused and Ellie waves.

"Hi." Ellie says.

"Hello." Sid talks for the egg.

"I'd like to present Eggbert, Shelly... and Yoko."

"Sid? Whatever you're doing, it's a bad idea." Manny already shuts Sid's idea down before Sid can explain.

"Shh! My kids'll hear you." I felt sympathy for Sid, he was such a big family guy but no one really saw that.

"They're not your kids, Sid. Take 'em back. You're not meant to be a parent." Manny was being a little harsh considering Sid somehow manages with kids.

"Why not?"

"First sign: stealing someone else's eggs. Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet. " 

"Sid, someone's probably worried sick looking for them." I nod at Ellie's comment.

"No, they were underground, in ice. If it wasn't for me, they'd be... egg-sicles." I watch as Sid tries his best to hold all three eggs but nearly drops one catching it with his foot.

"Sid, I know what you're going through. You're going to have a family, too, someday." Me and Ellie gently smile while Manny talks.

"You're going to meet a nice girl with... with low standards, no real options or... sense of smell." I wanted to laugh but couldn't, I was too depressed to do much or anything. Ellie frowns at Manny and cuts him off.

"What Manny means to say is--"

"No, I get it. I'll take them back." Sid struggles as he tries to put the eggs on the bark he slid down the hill on.

"You have your family, and I'm better off alone. By myself. A fortress of solitude. In the ice. Forever. A lone, lonely loner."  I felt so bad for Sid, I really did but what more can I do, I've got my own problems.

"That's a lot of aloneness." Manny says.

"Precisely!" Sid was waiting for a reaction clearly.

"Sid, wait!" Ellie tries to help the situation.

"No, no, it's okay. He'll bounce back. It's one of the advantages of being Sid. " Manny isn't wrong and he turns to start walking away so I do the same wanting to be alone but not truly alone. Ellie follows after us and gives me another worried look but at this I just look back down. We head back to our little home and the possums come up to us, the possums and I have a mother sons relationship where they actually decided to call me mum, and I didn't mind I thought it was sweet.