"I know you want a sip Blake, just say please." He teases, waving the straw near my lips.

"Fuck you." I laugh and push on his shoulder but his one armed grip stays tight against me.

"Right now? At least buy me dinner first."

He leans over holding out the small juice box prompting me to take a sip. I really couldn't tell you why he cares so much that I take a sip of his fucking juice box but I do anyway. I wrap my lips around the thin plastic straw, sucking to see the apple juice shoot through the plastic.

"Told you it's good juice." He mumbles as I pull away.

"Yea yea." I chuckle, standing up on my tip toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips. The apple flavor transfering to his mouth from mine. Then my mind starts to wander.

"So what are we going to do in Nevada? Like, are we going to stay in a hotel? Does your mother have room? I really don't want to intrude..."

"Woah woah woah. Babe." He stops my rambling by placing a hand on my shoulder. "She's ecstatic to have you come stay with us. She's never been more excited for anything, so you don't have to worry about that."

"I just am nervous, I guess." I shrug with a small laugh.

"There's no need. She already loves you." He reassures me with his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Really?" I smile up at him.

"And my sister too. My sister will probably try to embarrass us, poke fun at us a bit, but she will love you too. She'll probably steal your attention away for most of the weekend." I can't wait to meet her. From the way Harry talks about Meredith she must be God's gift to earth.

"She sounds wonderful. I'm glad you're close to your sister." I almost wish I wasn't an only child at times like these.

"She's something else, but I love her." "To answer your question on what we will be doing, probably just hanging around town. There isn't much to do. We can go to some of my old favorite restaurants, but other than that it isn't a party town."

"You have a favorite restaurant other than the Parlour down in Malibu?" Shanda and her crystals. We need to visit her soon.

"Shanda owns my heart, my sweet girl. She has a one way ticket through her food, but I can appreciate the others at least a tiny bit." He squints his eyes and makes a big show of hovering his thumb and pointer finger close together.

"Well where does that leave me, if Shanda owns your heart?" I fake a pout, my facial features clearly showing I was being sarcastic as I grab onto his shirt and pulling him close playfully.

He looks down between his, folding our hands together, tangling our fingers intricately. His hair falls a little in his face, just to brush past his eyebrow, a few strands tangling in his lashes.

He's so cute when he's all soft.

"My love, you hold my heart. You hold it right in your hand with the complete power to do whatever you want with it." He whispers, a gentle tone in his voice. He pulls our intertwined hands toward my chest, placing them against my heart.

"You're so poetic. Such a romantic." He has such a way with words. Never failing to make my heart flutter, no matter what language he speaks them in.

I can't wait for the day when I can finally say I love you.

"Yes, well, I do like to read." He hums, dipping his head down to kiss me slowly. His kiss is passionate and completely full of meaning. His lips fit between mine perfectly, like they always do. Never once not making my stomach clench at the unleashing butterflies that swarm my insides whenever he's near. And every touch of his tongue sends waves of shivers down my entire body, his hands being the only thing that can soothe them.