"Mhm. Grant found it for me. I'm pretty excited for you to see it too, baby."

He gives me a small kiss on the cheek, his arms scooping around my back to hold me closer while my hands rest against his chests.

"Harry?" I whisper looking up at him

"Hm?" He hums back, his eyes closing briefly at the sound of his name coming from my lips.

"I packed up some more boxes while you were out throwing away trash, I saw some canvases, I just didn't look at them. I figured you would want to pack them up yourself." My hands run up and down his pectorals slowly, calming him to make sure he wasn't angry. I left his canvases alone and for him to deal with. However, he only chuckles.

"You didn't sneak a peek at my paintings, did you, my love?" His closed lip smile breaks and his teeth show through his beam.

"I want to be surprised when we go to Nevada soon. You said you would show me there." I couldn't wait to see his paintings. I just know they are amazing.

"I will, I promise." He reassures me, giving my hands a tight squeeze.

"Nevada is this coming weekend, right?" I question my gaze moving up to meet his.

"That's what I planned on, if you can't make it I'm sure we can do it another weekend." He replies calmly.

"No, no. I'm completely free. I cleared my schedule at Chargers. I'm just worried you will get called in." I answer with certainty, the thought of meeting Harry around his family instantly brings a smile to my face.

"I probably won't Saturday. Usually missions tend to be during the week while clients are working." He nervously spits out.

"Interesting. Well, want to help me move the boxes to the kitchen so they are closer to the door?" I quickly stray away from this whole drug cartel talk. I can easily tell he is still hesitant when talking about it. I know he fears I'll see him differently but he's just Harry in my eyes always has been always will be.

My Sunshine.

"Of course, my love." He says giving my lips a quick peck before bringing his hand up to his forehead, giving me a cheesy salute before sauntering towards the boxes. I shake my head laughing at his childish actions.

"I'll grab the miscellaneous, you grab your bathroom supplies. I labeled all the boxes for you." Pointing at the neatly labeled boxes stacked around the empty room.

"Of course you did. I appreciate that, baby. Always taking care of me." He sing songs bending down to swiftly pick up the heavy box making it look weightless in his arms. I follow him as he walks back towards the kitchen placing the box on the counter.

We repeat this cycle for about five trips, Harry picking up a box as I follow him giving him stupid words of encouragement as I cheer him on.

"Do you need your midday juice box now, Princess? Or are you still stewing on the carbonated water I gave you earlier?"  I ask, about to pull out one of the small juices from his fridge. .

"Oh shut up." He laughs, chuckling at my crude joke.

"Any takers?" I look around the room for the non existent audience I'm pretending to have.

"You are such a child stop." His hand finds my back, pulling me into his chest. He guides us closer to the fridge, opening the door to grab a juice box.

He swiftly unwraps the plastic straw stabbing it into the hole before bringing the straw up to his lips giving a quick sip.

"Ahh, I can really taste the artificial apple." He smacks his lips like it's refreshing.