For

🛑NGL This chapter might be a lot to take in, enjoy!🛑

A couple days have past and it's getting closer to Ray's birthday. With all you focus going to the escape, you didn't have time to make a gift of any kind for the Ravenette. Though this fact bothered you, you forcefully pushed the thought out of your head as it was the least bit of importance at the moment. Currently it was supply run day 5 and Shi said it was to be the second to last one. You guys packed medicine, clothes, weapons, compasses, and Shi even had time to draw up a map of the area. All that was left really was food, preferably stuff that wouldn't spoil fast. While you could easily just take the food from grace field that was only going to last a day or two, and it wasn't an optimal plan to starve during the escape.

Currently you were sleeping in the storage room as it was the only quiet place in the house. As the days went by it seemed that the kids themselves have gotten busy which peaked you interest. However you were to tired to look into it, you had other things to worry about like hopefully getting a couple hours of sleep. The last couple of days have been stressful as you got an abundance of 4 hours of sleep and have been running on pure adrenaline which was finally wearing out.

'Finally I can get some sleep...'

'What's my favorite sibling doing?' You ghostly sister questioned peering her head through the shelf you were sleeping in.

"ARTEMIS! I SWEAR TO GOD!" you lashed out before she poofed into the wind creating a warm and gentle breeze. You were pretty sure she gave you a hug as she vanished hence why the breeze was comforting.

.

2 hours later
.

"(Y/n)... (y/n) wake up! It's dinner time..." the young four year old said trying to get your attention. He didn't want to make a commotion, but you haven't been around all day, you've been off doing your own thing leaving the kid in the dark. He wasn't going to admit it, but it made him feel isolated and lonely without you around. He had the other kids, but only you truly took his words seriously. "Please wake up..." the boy said starting to get worried.

"Hmm?" You mumbled not even opening your eyes.

"It's dinner. You haven't eaten all day!" Phil said shaking you. He was delighted to have finally waken you.

"Thanks Phil. I can always count on you to watch my back." You said groggily getting up while patting the boy's head. While fully regaining your consciousness you noticed the look the boy was giving you. It was a mix of emotions but the most obvious one was worry.

"(N/n)... you're okay right..." he said while looking down. " the ghost isn't doing anything bad to you right?"

"I'm perfectly fine Phil! No need to worry. The ghost is a lovely man, he is evil for the most part" you said as a table cloth suddenly fell on your head. "Do you want to see him again? Is that why? Or is something else bothering you." You asked while enveloping him in a hug which he quickly reciprocated. He didn't want to let go of the hug, but he had to as he heard you stomach grumble.

"Oh yea... dinner! (N/n) let's go!" He said grabbing your hand and leading you to the dining hall.
.

.

.

.

The following night...

'Hey tonight's the last run aren't you excited?' The boy said going through all the bags you've collected over the past supply runs. Even though he doesn't openly show it, he's glad that you guys are escaping. It was something the boy tried to accomplish but ended tragically. He didn't receive much of a reply only a quiet grunt of approval as you scaled the wall. 'Someone sure it quiet today... what's wrong?' He questioned.