One

🛑Double post! I felt guilty for not posting for a while sorry!🛑

"Sister?"

"Yes?"

"Did it ever hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"Sending your sibling off to die...."

"So you know now... I'm glad" she said as she turned around. You found her outside doing the laundry. "Yes...yes it did hurt. But it is something you'll get used to. You'll learn to hide the pain."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We're all humans, we have emotions. Some people just tend not to show them...I thought you of all people would know that."

"What?" She mentally face palmed while putting down the white sheets.

"Ray. He is the most stoic kid on this farm, since your so close to him. I thought you would know."

"Why does everyone imply that I'm so close with Ray! We are friends and nothing more!" You shouted at her while your face turned bright red.

"Sure. Sweetheart keep telling yourself that."

"Anyways... you're probably going to ship me out now right?" You asked her while grabbing a white sheet to hang up.

"Honestly. I probably would've, but once I become a Mama here I'll make you my right hand daughter and you can help "

"Ew...Don't ever! I would rather die than become one of you two." you say bluntly "I enjoy talking to you about my problems, but I would never enjoy doing what you and Isabella do"

"No longer calling her Mama?"

"She isn't my mom" you say as your face turned cold the aura around you got dark.

"Listen.." she said as she approached you." Just follow the others and everything will turn out okay. You do that and you'll get whatever you wished for, and I'll get my wish"

"Y.you promise"

"Absolutely, my plan is fool proof, as long as they aren't working together."

"They?"

"Don't worry about it" she said as she sends you off. You continue to field where you spot Ray and a few kids hanging around.

"You're playing tag?" You say to the ravenette immersed in his book.

"You could say that." He says while looking at his pocket watch. "Want in next match?" He said.

"No, I was just curious."

"What took you so long last night?" He questions you out of the blue. He sets his book down as he made room for you to sit down. You cautiously look around before sitting next to the boy. You saw momma looking at the kids from the house's window and decide to save it for later.

"Nothing, you know... just getting emotional when saying goodbye to her.." you say trying to act convincing.

"Uh huh... you say that but her mp3 is still in your pocket" he says while grabbing it from the sweater pocket. "Why did you still have this if, you talked to her last night?" He questioned you.

"Ray look... it's nothing okay. She just said something I really need to think about right now...I'll tell you later maybe" you say before going back into the house. You couldn't stomach the feeling of lying to Ray, but you had to. It just wasn't the right time for either of you. You didn't want to push anyone away like you used to, if anything you'll need them. You made your way back into the library where you spot Phil.