Extra Endings: Thirst

Start from the beginning

Jay shook his head before he said, "Let it go!"

Daniel facepalmed as Jay snickered.

"For the first time in forever, I'm wondering why this ending exists," Daniel muttered.

Bad ending total: 4

Ending J: [J]aydan

"..."

Daniel looked up from his phone after replying to Jace about Vasco taking the puppies for a walk for one hour.

"You want to name our son.... Jaydan?" Daniel asked as Jay nodded, he was lying over Daniel his head was on top of his stomach.

Daniel smiled, "Sure, it's a cute name. I like it."

Jay smiled.

Bad ending total: 5

Ending K: Duc[K]s

"Help!" Zack screamed as Mira looked at him in confusion, the two had been walking in the park just hanging out on a 'not date'.

'QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!"

The duck was waddling and flapping his wings as he barreled after Zack who was running.

"Zack what did you do?" Mira asked/yelled, she ran after the two.

"I don't know, I just looked at it as it was swimming and all of a sudden it flew at me!" Zack yelled answering her question.

The duck quacked angrily as slowly emerging from the bushes after the two including the duck Kouji snickering.

"This guy's fun to mess with," Kouji said as he looked at the rock pile he had sitting nearby.

Bad Ending total: 6

Ending L: [L]ove Killer

Daniel ran away, tears running down his face as the psychopath behind him swinging the knife chuckled.

'Why oh why did I decide to take a walk late at night?' Daniel thought (Plot Purposes, duh.) as he ran and prayed that someone would help him since a) that psychopath behind him was swinging erratically and not leaving room to get close to knock the knife away b) Daniel didn't want to get injured especially since he promised Jay he'd come home safe.

"I'll cut you! I'll cut you!" the man kept screaming as Daniel hit a dead end.

He raised his knife in the air as Daniel quickly remembered the jab Zack did and quickly swung his fist.

KLANK!

The knife was knocked into nearby trash cans.

But the man didn't give up, he slammed Daniel against the wall as Daniel felt the world spinning from the surprise attack.

The dirty fingers grabbed at his shirt but before the fabric could be torn, the man was pulled back by his collar and tossed into the trash cans.

Daniel looked gratefully up at Jay who quickly pulled Daniel in his arms.

"Jay, thanks," Daniel said, he hugged Jay back tightly as the blonde smiled and patted the back of Daniel's head.

As Daniel was hugging Jay, he failed to notice the glint of the knife in Jay's hand aiming directly at his spine.

Smiling Jay kissed the side of Daniel's head before raising the blade and swinging.

Bad ending total: 7

Ending M: How was I [M]ade?

"Mommy, how was I made?"

Daniel went silent.