eighty-four.

worse than the Devil

~~~~~

Pure panic was all that the brunette angel felt in that exact moment in time. Her husband laid dead on the floor of her child's room and the child in question was missing, most likely taken by someone...or something.

The room of the house began to shake once again as her emotions began to spiral. She couldn't feel a connection with her son. She couldn't sense his location and that scared her. That normally meant that the person she cared for or was trying to locate was dead. But she refused to believe that Silas was dead.

Anastasia whirled around to face Magnus, who was looking around the room with a calculative look, trying to figure out what had happened or how he could help. "I can't feel him, Magnus." Anastasia murmured. "That means he's probably d-." However, that one word got stuck in her throat as she stumbled over the words for a matter of seconds.

"He'll be fine, Anastasia." Magnus reassured his long time friend. "Everything is going to be alright."

"No it isn't!!!" Anastasia exploded. "None of this is right! My children and my family and everyone I love shouldn't have to fight for survival every single day of their lives!! They shouldn't have to wake up in the mornings wondering if something bad is going to happen to him!! They shouldn't have to worry that one of their siblings is being involved in some fucked up plan that their psychotic family member has in motion!!!"

"None of this is right!!" Anastasia yelled, throwing items off of the dresser in the room. All of them colliding with the wall, either leaving indents in it or shattering from the impact. "None of it!!!!"

"Cupcake..." Magnus trailed off, beginning to feel helpless in any attempt to calm down the spiraling mother.

"How about we figure out what happened, yeah?" Anastasia nodded in agreement. "And then we can go save your boy."

Blue magic swirled in Magnus's hands before it excited from it, casting a translucent blue aura around the room. Both Magnus and Anastasia then watched the scene unfold.

Dean was standing on the other side of the room, getting another blanket out of one of the dressers when the sounds of glass shattering echoed throughout the room. Turning around, he saw six strangers enter the house. All of which had their fangs barred, their eyes red, and black veins rippling their faces.

They watched as the hunter quickly grabbed the nearest item next to, which was a lamp. He pulled off the shade and then broke the wood in half as he approached one of the vampires. He quickly dodged out of the way when one of them went after him and turned around just as fast and staked the vampire through the back. It then fell to the floor of the room.