Before Anastasia could even speak up to say anything, the two boys looked at her with pleading looks as they pointed their fingers at each other.

"IT WAS HIS IDEA!!!"

~~~~~

Anastasia gently shook her head, remembering the times when they were younger. "Oh...how things change." She murmured to herself, before she sat down at her desk.

A knock on the doors of the office followed swiftly afterwards. With the sound of a faint "come in", the doors opened to reveal Magnus Bane, dressed in his standard glittery fashion.

"Anastasia, good to see you." Magnus greeted the mother of his boyfriend. "Would you mind if I stole Maverick for a moment?" He then asked her.

"Not at all. Go right ahead." Anastasia responded, sending a wink towards the warlock when she saw a smile and a faint blush appear across her son's face.

~~~~~

Maverick and Magnus had settled in the main room of the school. Both of them are happy to be in the presence of the other; however, Maverick was definitely not a fan of the constant questions that Magnus was asking him about whether or not he was okay.

"Mag-" Maverick began to say, but was interrupted when someone tugged on his hand. Looking down, he saw his baby sister, Ivy. He crouched down in front of her, knowing that she probably needed help with something or wanted something.

"What's up, kiddo?" He asked her, making a small smile appear on Magnus' face as he saw the interaction between the two of them.

"Can you help me get a book off of the shelf?" She asked, playing with the end of her sleeve, hoping that he wouldn't say no to her.

"Sure. Which book do you want?" Ivy then pointed towards one, but her older brother still couldn't make sense of which one she actually wanted. Sighing, he picked her up, slightly wincing from the unhealed injuries from the demon blade, which did not go unnoticed by his boyfriend, before he brought his sister over towards the books and let her get the one she wanted. He then placed her back on the wood flooring.

With a big hug and a kiss to the cheek, Ivy then bounded off into the hallways, going to see her friends, along with the book that they wanted.

When Maverick turned back around, he saw Magnus staring at him with a look he couldn't decipher. "You're still injured, aren't you?" The warlock asked him, already knowing the answer.

"It's fine, Magnus." Maverick brushed off as he shrugged, not liking to feel weak or vulnerable around others.

"Normally I enjoy the demanding soldier, but not when you are hurt." Magnus responded, lifting up the edge of Maverick's shirt, revealing a few rather large cuts that Anastasia had been unable to heal due to the fact that they had been inflicted by a demon blade.

A blue mist of magic appeared in the warlock's hand before he handed it over the wounds and slowly but surely, they disappeared as they healed. "You need to tell me when these sort of things happen to you, Maverick. I couldn't bear the fact of losing you." The warlock berated the demonic angel.

Maverick rolled his eyes in a fond manner as he replied. "Relax. You aren't getting rid of me that easily."

~~~~~

The day had passed by without any hiccups or larger issues, much to the delight of Anastasia.

The brunette angel was now sitting outside of her home on the swinging bench that was suspended on her patio when she saw Magnus approaching her.

"Mav isn't here if you were wondering." She told him when he got onto the porch.

"I actually came here to see you."

"Oh?" She questioned. "Did something happen between you two? Are you hurt? Is he hurt? Did you two break up? Did he hurt you? Did you hurt him?" She rambled out the questions faster than humanly possible.

"Oh, no, nothing like that." Magnus replied. "Quite the opposite actually."

Anastasia sighed in relief, before her eyebrows rose up in intrigue. "Really?"

"I was wondering if you would allow me to marry your son." Magnus said to her in a questioning manner, feeling more nervous than he ever had in his life.

Anastasia's eyes lit up in excitement, but before she could reply, both the warlock and the archangel heard loud crashing noises come from within the house followed by the sounds of glass shattering.

~~~~~

When the two appeared in the room they heard the noise come from, they saw Dean on the floor with his neck twisted in an odd angle. Looking over at the crib, their eyes then widened even more as they saw that Silas wasn't in his crib and the window to the room was completely shattered.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) i am trying to get back on track to daily updates/every other day updates, but it has been a bit of a challenge. 

my ap chem teacher is about to quit i'm pretty sure and she is literally the only reason i understand that class so i am screwed if she leaves.

buckle in because you are all in for a hell of a rollercoaster:)

please stay safe and love you lots<333